Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That spiel was almost too good to be true. It literally put a smile on my face. Who’s living in who’s head rent free, babe?
Also, “uhb-sessed” or obsessed? Girl needs a lesson on speaking (among other things).
Surely they could get a discount on speech therapy since they all need it!
But what a witch session no girl calm down it’s not us obsessed with you it’s the other way around! You are out there living your life uhh no you are running here to check what was said about your many poor life choices! Grow up and step back from the gram and parent your kids!

Reactions: 9
Honestly, apart from copying the catch phrase by the worlds biggest daddy flogger, the most embarrassing thing is sitting in my car at school pick up, watching another mother sitting in her car at school pick up, talking to herself, using the most foul language, clearly upset and bothered by the people she doesn’t give a duck about. Ummm ok.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh Jess darl we aren’t obsessed with you-your obsessed with yourself enough for all of us…we just are in awe of how dumb you are and how you manage to get through life AND share it to strangers on the internet 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That spiel was almost too good to be true. It literally put a smile on my face. Who’s living in who’s head rent free, babe?
Also, “uhb-sessed” or obsessed? Girl needs a lesson on speaking (among other things).
EverythinK.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
we’re obsessed and embarrassing babe? Pretty sure you dedicated a scrapbook page to Justin Bieber 🤣🤣🤣🤣 now THAT is embarrassing!!

If you must know, I love my life. I have a successful career as does my husband. We have a hefty SUPER!! I don’t have saggy tits, a poo brown belly button or thick dark scar from one side of my body to the other. I’m happily married and wouldn’t embarrass myself infront of my friends and family by having a ‘wedding 2.0’.

My kids can all speak clearly. They each do an extra circular activity and know how to swim. My kids also don’t have fucked teeth from a dummy!

it takes 2 minutes of my day to watch your stories, If I do and a couple of minutes to make a comment if I feel like doing so. Not exactly obsessed babe! You’re a literal hypocrite. You sat there speaking of how you watched the kardashians. I bet you know all about their lives. And look I know you’d like to think you’re on their level (you’re clearly not) but let’s face it, you are somewhat of a public figure so how exactly is it any different???? 🤨

P.S duck you and your dumb as duck husband enjoy your Insta lifestyle while it lasts. Oh, and funny how the scrapbooks were the the only thing damaged in the fire. We’re onto you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That “living in your head rent free” is really the phrase of the week for influencers, isn’t it? But then they seek out a random little forum to see people talking tit, so clearly we’re living in their head too 🙃. I don’t even view her stories usually, I just catch up here 😅.

Jess, the wedding is a stupid idea. It just is. Otherwise, I actually really am hoping that you’ll get your tit together one of these days. Zero shade at all, but I do think it’s worth chatting to your GP about an ADHD assessment 😘

The irony really is lost on her, when she launches straight into talking about watching the Kardashians last night 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How utterly convenient... only the scrapbooks burnt. And she isn't upset about it either. No big deal.
What an absolute set up!

Reactions: 20
So we are obsessed because we dislike her but watch everythink she does, yet she’s here reading what we say about her life, which she shares online, even though she hates us. Who’s obsessed?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Umm, but isn't she putting her life out there....selling her soul, that's the price darling to live in my head, it ain't rent free. You put all the intimate details of your life on insta for me to judge, and I do....because you seem to be very disconnected from reality....next thing she will be #corememory #thanksforsuppportingmyfamily

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a steaming piece of tit she is. “Sold Out” aka “we set ‘em all on fire and will be claiming it all on insurance”. But sure…. sold out.

39C15BCD-C755-44EB-A5D9-6A2A9ED7DF31.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I obviously don’t think she started the fire, but she did seem super happy that all those scrap books she couldn’t move are now written off. I think they’ll quietly disappear from the website and not be restocked…

Reactions: 10
It’s probably one of those systems where 0 quantity automatically moves the item to the unavailable / sold out category.
Yeah, I figured as much. But it certainly makes her look good to have all of her products now “sold out”. Shelves are now clear for the new shipment…

Reactions: 1
Classy, flipping the bird at the end. And, yeah, I can see how you can relate to Khloe Kardashian....bit of a sell out too, putting 100% of your life out there for people to judge, monetising this lifestyle, then getting upset when people talk about you....yet seeking us out...to see what we are saying....her and the kearnts would get along like a house on fire....🙎‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This rant has made my day.
What this bish doesn't understand is, we don't care if they get married again. I think we are all in agreeance that it's ridiculous, but you do you Jessi.
What we care about is that you kick up about the cost of swimming lessons, or the possiblity of having to purchase a new school shirt for your son, but don't seem to have an issue with spending money on yourself.
The fact you don't see the disconnect about the things you say is bizarre to us.

Reactions: 26
I would have taken her rant a lot more seriously if she had a bird on her shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yes exactly. Live your best life. It’s just a shame that Jessi’s best life isn’t necessarily the best life for the three children she chose to have. Spend your money! Nobody cares. But then don’t witch about how you don’t want to pay for basic things for your kids, like swimming lessons.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.