Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“… when’s I asked peoples thoughts”

Poorly formed sentences. Unnecessary exclamation points. No capital letters. Honestly, does she type these out blindfolded? It’s your JOB, you idiot. Try harder.

EE52B1D5-397B-464C-B129-A503DAC83E22.jpeg

6D4046D6-58DF-4C50-BDD5-16FBEE0E5E15.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Lovely day at the beach….no boys in sight 🥺🥺
Seriously hope it’s just that they themselves don’t want to be on camera as much rather than why we’re all thinking!

Reactions: 3
That is definitely ringworm! My guess is Goldie has it too that’s why she had her in black and white so no one would comment. Those poor boys are so cute I just don’t get why she thinks so little of them and so much of Goldie. Makes no sense!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Bowies new room - the drawers still don’t look good or match haha despite all her repainting. I always look at these influencers who buy this expensive cane furniture and think about how it’s going to break 😂 surely it’s just a fad and not going to last long.

Also photo of her fruit picking 😂 like your ever going to eat fruit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bowies new room - the drawers still don’t look good or match haha despite all her repainting. I always look at these influencers who buy this expensive cane furniture and think about how it’s going to break 😂 surely it’s just a fad and not going to last long.

Also photo of her fruit picking 😂 like your ever going to eat fruit
I wonder if Bowie “loves everything about this space”?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.