Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bowies new room - the drawers still don’t look good or match haha despite all her repainting. I always look at these influencers who buy this expensive cane furniture and think about how it’s going to break 😂 surely it’s just a fad and not going to last long.

Also photo of her fruit picking 😂 like your ever going to eat fruit
It’ll be trashed just like her dining chairs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That is not a little boys bedroom 😥 wasn't it Bowie who was playing with the toy cars? Why not get him a racetrack rug or train/ car table (jess you can purchase them in beige to match your uninspired insta aesthetic). No wonder the kids are destructive there's not 1 thing in their lives that is done just for them. I get the wanting the kids to have nice styled rooms but they are only little for so long let them have their fave super hero bed cover or posters & ugly themed rugs. I'm an interior colour & style consultant and currently have a stitch & deadpool bed cover on my bed, my son has minecraft & my daughter has dalmatians. A home should reflect the people living in it not the latest 'trend' 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That is not a little boys bedroom 😥 wasn't it Bowie who was playing with the toy cars? Why not get him a racetrack rug or train/ car table (jess you can purchase them in beige to match your uninspired insta aesthetic). No wonder the kids are destructive there's not 1 thing in their lives that is done just for them. I get the wanting the kids to have nice styled rooms but they are only little for so long let them have their fave super hero bed cover or posters & ugly themed rugs. I'm an interior colour & style consultant and currently have a stitch & deadpool bed cover on my bed, my son has minecraft & my daughter has dalmatians. A home should reflect the people living in it not the latest 'trend' 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Exactly right. Put a poster or 2 on his walls of Batman or Spidey or both. Kids rooms aren’t meant to be plain and boring and that cane bed is fugly.

Reactions: 9
I think you can still do it aesthetically pleasing while working to a kid’s theme anyway! Maybe not if it’s Paw Patrol 😂 but if he likes cars, that should be easy. I don’t mind what she’s done with the room, but it is depressing for a child his age. My son has wanted Star Wars and we’re not going to win any style awards. There’s definitely a happy middle ground between bland and tacky kid stuff, if you’re not prepared to go all in 😅

Reactions: 5
Exactly right. Put a poster or 2 on his walls of Batman or Spidey or both. Kids rooms aren’t meant to be plain and boring and that cane bed is fugly.
I agree there's really nice posters of super heroes & Disney characters around atm depending on what kids like. I don't mind some of the cane furniture out atm but that bed is really ugly and looks cheap 🙄

Reactions: 2
Surprised this numpty hasn't whacked up a couple of Justin Bieber posters for the boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think you can still do it aesthetically pleasing while working to a kid’s theme anyway! Maybe not if it’s Paw Patrol 😂 but if he likes cars, that should be easy. I don’t mind what she’s done with the room, but it is depressing for a child his age. My son has wanted Star Wars and we’re not going to win any style awards. There’s definitely a happy middle ground between bland and tacky kid stuff, if you’re not prepared to go all in 😅
I recently did a paw patrol room cedar timber & navy blue child loved it and mum & dad loved it could work right through until teens. Star wars is one of my favourites greys blacks & pops of neons very similar to my sons room. I don't mind jess's wall paper & the rug but the drawers are wrong as is the crap on the walls would look awesome as a nursery but not a 5/6yr old's room

Reactions: 5
I recently did a paw patrol room cedar timber & navy blue child loved it and mum & dad loved it could work right through until teens. Star wars is one of my favourites greys blacks & pops of neons very similar to my sons room. I don't mind jess's wall paper & the rug but the drawers are wrong as is the crap on the walls would look awesome as a nursery but not a 5/6yr old's room
Just another Influencer treating their child like a baby.

Reactions: 3
I was shocked to see the books out on the drawers - must be for atheistic because we all know she doesn’t read to them.

No toys because on the side of the wall you can’t see is most probably a massive flat screen tv and PlayStation 😂😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Please explain why her boys would need a timber planner in their bedroom? Is it so that they can organise their own lives because she's incapable?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They really aren’t the brightest bulbs are they?
How can you try to do something and it be unintentional?
7BE86BD0-8EE7-4490-B357-0ADFB5D97698.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apart instead of a part, spent instead of spend and imitative instead of initiative. You literally had ONE job.
I’m the first to admit I frequent in typos in texts and messages, however, those aren’t things I’m being paid to write. A little proof read goes a long way.
How and why companies still choose her to promote their products is beyond me. And in this instance, an eco product nonetheless.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can't believe an eco friendly company aligned with her with takeaway coffee cups every day, so much consumerism and wastage

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.