Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally worked out why she’s so annoying when she talks. It’s because she’s a mouth-breathing dragon. She can’t breathe through her nose so she blocks her sinuses when she talks.
Maybe instead of the tummy tuck she should’ve invested in a reputable ENT.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Promoting eco friendly cleaning products last night to fund your stupid second wedding for Instagram even though miserable.

And this morning drinking your store purchased Coffee in a disposable cup!? Maybe jump on a keep cup collab you eco warrior you.

Also don't do close ups for your skin needling with the 'perfect face' filter!

Absolute fuckwit.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Ive never heard a mother talk so much each morning, during school holidays about what they’re doing, not they’re as in the family collectively, they’re as in HER. Selfish feral pig. I hope your needling hurts like hell you mole.

Reactions: 18
Skin needling > taking the kids somewhere fun
Second wedding > finishing home renovations
Promoting other businesses > promoting own business
Expensive artwork > replacing ugly blue carpet
Weekly blow dry > kids swimming lessons
Je$$iika’$ needs > everything else

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve finally worked out why she’s so annoying when she talks. It’s because she’s a mouth-breathing dragon. She can’t breathe through her nose so she blocks her sinuses when she talks.
Maybe instead of the tummy tuck she should’ve invested in a reputable ENT.
Literally JUST came on to say the same thing. Only now caught up on her stories and she’s so nasely !

That aside - imagine waking up every day and deciding what you’re going to look like for that day. Which filter will you use, etc.

bleeping odd, man.

She’s so incredibly insecure.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Let’s face it, this absolute farce and waste of money second wedding is for two things only:
1. CONTENT - she’s running out. Her boring, miserable existence has nothing of value to offer her followers other than second-hand embarrassment and LOLs, her kids are getting older (and let’s be honest here, we’re really only talking about 1 kid - Golden child) / less cute / less marketable I suspect and with no more kids on the way - sponsored baby/kids sponsored posts will dry up. Even Bloom is boring AF - she puts zero work into it and hopes to make a quick buck.

2. Her constant need to keep up with the Jones’s and remain relevant. It’s for ONE bleeping day - the euphoria of it all (for her) will then wear off pretty quickly when she goes back to her bleeping boring life. Sure, the planning etc will give her content but nothing will bring her satisfaction as she’s the most shallow, vapid, basic witch on the gram.

She just makes me rage. Everything is about her her her. She spends so much on herself - I am amazed. As a mother on mat leave, with a husband (and a very good collective income), we’d rather forgo a lot of luxuries these days because we want to plan for the future and want our my child to have the best. Being a parent is such a bleeping privilege, it makes me angry how she treats her kids. This vanity project wedding is a bleeping waste of money - I feel sad for her kids.

Reactions: 19
Jess, a wedding is something you can do over (shouldn't, but can). This time with your kids you will never ever get back. Go and spend some time with them. You have plenty of time for your personal appointments and running around during the school term. You can give them a couple of weeks of undivided attention.

Reactions: 19
Yes Jessi, it is crazy and my mind is blown too… that you would be going ahead with this stupid second wedding idea 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just imagine being the staff or coordinator at these places and Jess mentioning they’re already married and it was only 6 years ago. Like how stupid can you be to throw money at a wedding not that long after the first just because you want photos for the Gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I nearly spat my drink out when she was talking about the needling and trying to show her skin this morning when she is filtered to the absolute eyeballs. I have tried that filter - it changes my features SO MUCH. Her self esteem is in the toilet to think she needs that filter Every. Single. Story.
No point in the skin treatments girlfriend, no one knows what you really look like anymore.

Also, I hate to see how much she will spiral once this ‘wedding’ is over and she doesn’t have something to obsess over. She’s going to have an epic comedown… probably as big as the comedown she’s going to have when her kids are older and she realises how much time she avoided them and missed their childhoods 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Just imagine being the staff or coordinator at these places and Jess mentioning they’re already married and it was only 6 years ago. Like how stupid can you be to throw money at a wedding not that long after the first just because you want photos for the Gram.
“It’s our second wedding”
“Oh lovely, what a beautiful way to celebrate your blended family…”
“No, I mean OUR second wedding, to each other”
“A vow renewal to celebrate your ten year anniversary?”
“It’s vowel. And no, a full wedding re-do because we’ve been married a whole six years”
“…okay…”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also, I hate to see how much she will spiral once this ‘wedding’ is over and she doesn’t have something to obsess over. She’s going to have an epic comedown… probably as big as the comedown she’s going to have when her kids are older and she realises how much time she avoided them and missed their childhoods 🤷‍♀️
Im looking forward to how much she will spiral in the lead up to the wedding... Jessii our gurl cant even organise a birthday party with out melting down... this is going to be incredible viewing in the count down to the big day! 🍿

Reactions: 15
“It’s vowel. And no, a full wedding re-do because we’ve been married a whole six years”
“…okay…”
@screenfreelookatme I love you and wish we could hang out in real life. :ROFLMAO: ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“…okay…”
BAHAHA bang on.

And how she is trying to sell 'lucky number 7'

Um, No.

Reactions: 5
Skin needling > taking the kids somewhere fun
Second wedding > finishing home renovations
Promoting other businesses > promoting own business
Expensive artwork > replacing ugly blue carpet
Weekly blow dry > kids swimming lessons
Je$$iika’$ needs > everything else
Never have I read anything more truer!!!

Reactions: 4
This wedding is such a bad idea and massive waste of money I suspect they don’t really have but still deep down I need it to happen cos I can’t wait to see the car crash!
What’s a bet golden girl who is looking a lot like her mother these days is getting a huge fancy expensive new dress and the boys will be pushed aside wearing old clothes covered in stains just like poor Bowie’s graduation 😞😭

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.