Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know Phil's mum....
She's probably so revolted that she'd spent so much money on herself when she has a young family. It is disguisting. I can see why Phil's mum was disappointed in such a stupid purchase.

Reactions: 6
She's probably so revolted that she'd spent so much money on herself when she has a young family. It is disguisting. I can see why Phil's mum was disappointed in such a stupid purchase.
I would have a couple of wines with Phil’s mum 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Phil’s mum must be thinking why did my son marry this POS.. the look of disdain and I love how Jessi from the block is getting a lecture.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha! She copped an absolute bollocking from her MIL! And rightly so! FML if my son ever came home with a tart like her

Also, why are those kids allowed to lay on the puppy's back? I mean, I'm glad to see it's interacting with the family but ffs, set some boundaries with the kids and how they behave around animals you feral bogans

Reactions: 4
Only Jessiika can make her 3 year old sating 'I want daddy' Into a sexual reel.

You are putrid Jess. No wonder his Mum literally looks at you like absolute garbage.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Her MIL’s dressing down was 10/10 ace - the look on Jessie’s face at the end when she caught the other grot filming was gold

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her houso followers thinking her latest post is funny is so fkn weird. She is foul, using your 3 year old in a video where you are "lusting" over him is just wrong. My skin crawls when I see Philth and like someone said about the thick thought midget slams my vag shut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They both need to get a job. Jesus Christ.
Selling 2 scrapbooks a week can not sustain the way they live. Plus a wedding. Plus house Reno's. Plus weekly blowouts.

Didn't she complain about how much the quote was from Harmony's husband to Reno the non-gram worthy lounge? Then decides to pay for a wedding that is absolutely unnecessary.

More nose than brain, this one 🤦

Reactions: 15
YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED YOU DUMB duck. This "wedding" is not going to make your miserable existance any better give it a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Selling 2 scrapbooks a week can not sustain the way they live. Plus a wedding. Plus house Reno's. Plus weekly blowouts.

Didn't she complain about how much the quote was from Harmony's husband to Reno the non-gram worthy lounge? Then decides to pay for a wedding that is absolutely unnecessary.

More nose than brain, this one 🤦
I'm honestly shocked they are entertaining this!? Is this seriously for content!?

If his Mum blew up about those shoes what is she going to.think.about a pointless wedding!!

Reactions: 16
So today touring a wedding venue, out for lunch again after being out yesterday, shopping - all kid free in the school holidays.

She has some sponsorships going which is keeping them going but eventually they will dry up, the kids won't be young enough for baby clothes/toys and the way she spends...and Bloom is the big plan to step away from IG selling two scrapbooks a week. Eeek.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Advertising eco products 😂 she is the most wasteful person I have ever seen. This tells me the company is full of tit if they are using her to sell their wares.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.