Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her belly button is like any other person who has had a tummy tuck 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nah I have a few friends who have had it and theirs definitely doesn’t look like that.
Confident or not some things don’t need to be seen. It’s the vanity for me who says they’re a 10/10 she’s just so up herself. I’m all for being self confident but have a little humility

Reactions: 2
Her belly button is like any other person who has had a tummy tuck 🤷🏻‍♀️
It definitely is not. If that’s what everyone’s belly button looked like after a tummy tuck, no one would get the surgery. I follow lots of people who have had a tummy tuck as I looked in to having it done a few years ago, and I haven’t seen any as bad as hers.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1167932
That’s from the mummy makeover not long after Goldie was born.
She looks like she's been hacked

It definitely is not. If that’s what everyone’s belly button looked like after a tummy tuck, no one would get the surgery. I follow lots of people who have had a tummy tuck as I looked in to having it done a few years ago, and I haven’t seen any as bad as hers.
My sisters best friend got a TT 6 months ago and her belly button looks 'normal'

Reactions: 1
Because no one needs to hide away their body? Who cares. Can’t stand her but here for her being confident and not giving two shits about “covering” her flaws. Jesus.
I didn’t even notice it. On glance thought it was just lighting. Not her biggest fan but she is Shirt off rocking a bikini, you go girl! Definitely not here call out what other people think are her “flaws”.

Reactions: 4
😂 sorry I don’t actually know anyone who has had one.. I just googled tummy tuck belly button. They all looked pretty odd to me.

F7C8BC3F-5D81-4FBB-93DC-36B6DA1F1E68.png
Is this another new addition? I’ve never noticed it before, but would be hard to see under her fake name she never brushes/styles. Does look pretty fresh though, wonder if he got a J? Or a 10/10?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The latest video - Phil playing with the kids, jess on her phone.

Your husband clearly despises you

Reactions: 10
How did this gronk pick up 75 extra followers yesterday?? They’ve been leaving in droves lately, so what did she do to increase her followers and deprive us of seeing her drop to 69,000?

A7116CEB-44FF-4BD6-A967-4FC45D443CA3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So they got the new car but it wasn't a G Wagon like Ruby it was a Hyundai... Sigh... Not worth mentioning on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.