Jessiika Wilson #2 Hates her kids, hates her life, wants us to believe she’s a sex-crazed wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I wonder if she tagged the surgeon hoping to get a sponno deal? Or at the very least her consultation brought forward. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The surgeon she wants honestly literally does one type of 'nose' and that's it! He has a very specific target audience! I'm actually shocked she is looking at Shahidi. It just won't suit her!

The whole 'that's why I eat with my mouth open'

Such a pig. Can just imagine.
Wow I just went down the well of looking at all the nose jobs. He’s done some amazing work but looking at the before photos, her nose does not seem anywhere near the likes of others.

Reactions: 1
The brands are responding! I was serious when I said I would email them 😂😂
You are officially my favourite person ever 😂

Also, tagging the cosmetic surgeon in her stories was 100% her asking for a freebie/discount. They all do it. I cannot stand it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She literally just dropped I’m getting a nose job right after she got the consult email/message. Then dropped a ask me anything so she could drop the surgeons name. GROVELLING!!!!

I feel like vomiting at the level of barrel licking

Reactions: 7
How sad. Can’t afford swimming lessons. But will fork out questionable funds for rhinoplasty. Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Has she been medically diagnosed with PMDD (which requires many blood tests at multiple times during the month and is managed with medication) or has she just read about it somewhere and said yep that’s me. ?!

Reactions: 6
Has she been medically diagnosed with PMDD (which requires many blood tests at multiple times during the month and is managed with medication) or has she just read about it somewhere and said yep that’s me. ?!
As far as anyone can tell, she just decided that she had it this month.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She literally just dropped I’m getting a nose job right after she got the consult email/message. Then dropped a ask me anything so she could drop the surgeons name. GROVELLING!!!!

I feel like vomiting at the level of barrel licking
That was after showing she wasn’t able to get an appointment until November

Reactions: 1
I can't wait to see the doctors unfiltered side pic, it will be horendous. I just can't get over the BS that comes out of her mouth, she says she only uses filters for get nose I can guarantee that they won't come off after.
And Jess you are an hole how will your middle child feel when he reads all this tit you have said about him.
I can't stand this awful woman I want to follow in the footsteps of our hero @oystergate and email every brand that pops up her page.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't wait to see the doctors unfiltered side pic, it will be horendous. I just can't get over the BS that comes out of her mouth, she says she only uses filters for get nose I can guarantee that they won't come off after.
And Jess you are an hole how will your middle child feel when he reads all this tit you have said about him.
I can't stand this awful woman I want to follow in the footsteps of our hero @oystergate and email every brand that pops up her page.
Do it sister! I believe in you 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’ve actually never seen her without a filter. I don’t know what she really looks like and that is sad.

Who cares what her own kids think. What about the future generations. She’s setting the standard - among other influencers. What kind of message is it sending to the girls of tomorrow? Im not sad for her anymore, im sad for our future.
She watches WAY TOO much kardashians.

Reactions: 6
Phil is the Jaryd to Cachia. No balls.
Absolutely!
I’ve actually never seen her without a filter. I don’t know what she really looks like and that is sad.

Who cares what her own kids think. What about the future generations. She’s setting the standard - among other influencers. What kind of message is it sending to the girls of tomorrow? Im not sad for her anymore, im sad for our future.
She watches WAY TOO much kardashians.
I've seen her IRL countless times. Her nose is fine. It suits her and is unique to her. Honestly she does NOT need a nose job. I really hope she reconsiders and uses that money on her children's happiness instead. Highly highly unlikely. Goldie maybe, the boys.....what boys?

Reactions: 8
Absolutely!

I've seen her IRL countless times. Her nose is fine. It suits her and is unique to her. Honestly she does NOT need a nose job. I really hope she reconsiders and uses that money on her children's happiness instead. Highly highly unlikely. Goldie maybe, the boys.....what boys?

If anything, at this point, all that money should go on her mortgage. That’s her childrens happiness. A roof over their heads.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone emailed James - I quite like them and think they would be upset to know they are dealing with this trash. I mean Leigh Campbell, Kelly McCarren are beauty gods next to this wildebeest.

Reactions: 4
Why do any cosmetic companies gift to influencers who just filter the crap out of their photos anyway. Kinda makes the product obsolete.

Reactions: 10
If you stop touching the front of your hair Jess, your once a week blow wave will actually last and won’t look oily by day 5. Waste of money. Bet Bondi Boost are so happy they invested in this girl 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Holy heck, this gal is deluded if she thinks she needs a treat (blowdry) I’ve never seen someone have so many self indulgent activities as her. Yet she’s also claiming poor at times? I swear Rozalia Russian has less ‘me-time’ and girl is loaded.
here’s an idea for a treat; go see a flippin doctor for your self diagnosed ‘PMDD’ and a good psychologist 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s the me-time you need! Your hair is fine.

Reactions: 11
I can't fathom putting my 2 year old into childcare so that I can fluff about treating myself and watching TV. Do people really 'want' to send their children to daycare if they don't need to? Most people I know HAVE to have their kids in care so they can work, they cry at drop off's and feel guilt for having to do it. Jessiiiiikaaaa loves it. It's so sad. So selfish and self indulgent. Goldie could be at home, go to kindy gym or dance lessons. I mean she isn't short or cash so the kids could do multiple activities. Unlike us mere mortals who have to budget for 1 activity per child. I just don't understand mothers like Jess 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.