Jessiika Wilson #2 Hates her kids, hates her life, wants us to believe she’s a sex-crazed wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @screenfreelookatme for the thread.
amazing work @SmallDickEnergyon the title and your username 🤣

I hope the reel goes away. I’m still triggered by it. I suffered from PNA and whilst I never had thoughts of harming my babies, I did think about leaving my family on multiple occasions. She can go to hell.

Reactions: 7
She’s consistently losing followers daily. That increase in her numbers last week was because she frothed over another influencer who reposted it and Je$$ gained a few hundred followers who are now leaving because she’s a train wreck. Can’t wait to watch her drop below 70,000.

(For anyone wondering, she hasn’t even opened my DM from yesterday. She’s now edited the caption on the reel and removed the #darkmotherhood hashtag, which makes absolutely no difference and the whole thing is just gross…)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Welcome to thread #2 for Jessiika Wilson!

Thanks to @SmallDickEnergy for the amazing thread title 👌🏻

If anyone knows how to create a new tag for our Messii Jessii , that would be excellent 😅
Thanks! I’m like super excited to like, have named this thread. I’m like, obsessed with it, ya know? It’s a lot. Like, it’s a vibe. I’m feeling it. Now excuse me while I go ignore my kids and fake-froth over Philth. Peace and pout! ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nearly vommed this morning when I watched her story about "not usually eating dessert before dinner" and then panning to Philth and giggling.
Gross Messika.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I had to make an account because I have been dying over this womens stupidity for so long and finally found somewhere! Firstly middle child - blue eyes and looks like no one else?? Secondly I’ve noticed all the free clothes other then Aimn have dried up - no more petal and pup hauls. Must have had enough?! Also does anyone remember when they brought their house - she was down as the main earner so she had to have been earning more then Philth? But surely she cannot be making that much money of Insta now she’s not doing photography? How much do you reckon she will get from these scrap books?

Reactions: 5
Oh look, the Goldie and Phil show.
Give those boys to your mums. At least they'd have a life. Only time they do anything is with the grandma's!

I had to make an account because I have been dying over this womens stupidity for so long and finally found somewhere! Firstly middle child - blue eyes and looks like no one else?? Secondly I’ve noticed all the free clothes other then Aimn have dried up - no more petal and pup hauls. Must have had enough?! Also does anyone remember when they brought their house - she was down as the main earner so she had to have been earning more then Philth? But surely she cannot be making that much money of Insta now she’s not doing photography? How much do you reckon she will get from these scrap books?
it’s from a few months ago but I was told her rates for just stories started from about $900 and reels were nearly $2.5k 😳 I’d imagine she’s making a pretty decent amount just from Insta then add in the gimmicks from bloom on top, don’t know why she was whinging about $20 swimming lessons 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
it’s from a few months ago but I was told her rates for just stories started from about $900 and reels were nearly $2.5k 😳 I’d imagine she’s making a pretty decent amount just from Insta then add in the gimmicks from bloom on top, don’t know why she was whinging about $20 swimming lessons 🤣
That's just bleeping foul that sort of money. It's about time people make a stand against brands that use these waste of space 'influencers'. Brands need to give their products to real everyday people. People who would appreciate a haul of clothes because they never have the opportunity to afford them, or teeth straightening straightening someone who never got dental treatment as a child. REAL PEOPLE. I know I would have so much confidence and love for a brand who influences positively in someone's life. I can't wait for the day when social media influencers are cancelled. So embarrassing and shameful that low life bogans are seen as influential. I worry for the human race. Truly.

Reactions: 17
I’m disappointed in Lullabuy Club who I love and own some of their clothes, who keep giving her mountains of clothes. Is their ideal customer grubby bogans?

Reactions: 4
Well that explains why we haven’t seen a sponsored reel in a long time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is DESPERATE to make us think she’s happily in love and desiring hubby right now? It’s very obviously staged and awkward to watch 🤢 are we placing bets on it being related to a product she needs to sell? Or just this weeks narrative?
She really can’t decide who she wants to be on the ‘gram, which is ultimately affecting her (ew) brand.

Reactions: 9
She is DESPERATE to make us think she’s happily in love and desiring hubby right now? It’s very obviously staged and awkward to watch 🤢 are we placing bets on it being related to a product she needs to sell? Or just this weeks narrative?
She really can’t decide who she wants to be on the ‘gram, which is ultimately affecting her (ew) brand.
I’ll go with this week’s narrative! She’s had her one week of being loving, horny, basic witch, she’ll turn back into a bleep any minute now…

My money is still on this Fem21 crap. They’re obviously going to pay her a tonne of money, so I think she’s taking the time to set it all up to try and be as convincing as possible. If she’s working on a fee + commission basis, the more of her idiot followers who buy this powder to help them like their husbands again, the more she earns.

From the Fem21 website:
“……. regular, easy (and pain-free) periods, improved fertility, smoother transition through menopause, no more PMS/PMDD symptoms, clearer skin, better bowel motions, stronger libido, reduction in headaches, better sleep.*”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.