Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Imagine posting that your heart is full because you’re spending the weekend away from your husband and kids, and are cuddled up with your designer shoes instead. View attachment 1136852
Mums need breaks and deserve to prioritise themselves. Glad that is becoming normalised, especially as they are more in the workforce than they ever have been. Mums are open about how trying motherhood is, and also how much they love their children, etc
Jessiiiikkka - this is not it. It is not aspirational to half ass absolutely everything in your life, including work and parenting. It is distasteful with petrol at $2+ a litre to lazily shill products for your clients and then attempt to justify the beauty treatments and the ill conceived home renovations/decor purchases. It is laughable to think anyone would find her parenting relatable or inspiring- sending her prep child to the bus stop in the rain, no awareness her kids slashed a trampoline with knives, or her daughter being CRUSHED by a gas lift bed! She is n e g l i g e n t. We all have our moments but she is like a whisper close to being a tragic news story or statistic. Jess, you have done fuck all to deserve $1300 sandals and I will be stunned if either of these two have savings within the next few years or don’t sink all their money into dumb renos for their overpriced house.
How did they even get a loan? Do we remember their guarantor fell through?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

GemmaBish

I am contacting the Firebirds. That is absolutely disgusting and so unprofessional. Makes me physically sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
is there a photography standards board or something else we can submit to as well? Anyone know?
I don’t think so, unfortunately. As he is his own boss, he sets the standard for his business, which in this case, is extremely low…

I know we absolute drag these influencers on here and all of it is justified, but this in particular has really pissed me off. I honestly don’t care that they had that conversation in their home because they’re bogans and that’s their bogan right, but to POST it publicly to a huge audience of mostly women? In 2022? With all the education about what sexual harassment looks and sounds like? The thought of him eyeballing those women, thinking about which one he’d fuck, is absolutely deplorable.

The Firebirds are an incredible group of strong, fierce, intelligent women. As are all of the DANCE SQUADS who provide entertainment at live sporting events every weekend. Hopefully that’s the first and last time we’ll see the predatory behaviour of Wilson Media Co. at anything to do with women’s sport.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

hellophresh

Isn’t it INFURIATING?! I wish I could stay at home with my babies all day instead of working. Though I love my (real) job and find it so rewarding I feel a lot of hatred towards some of these influencers who take this short time with their children and their immense amount of privilege for granted. What I would give to treat myself to a once a week blow dry! Or a bit of Botox or new clothes. Nursing wage doesn’t cover that unfortunately! 🙄🙄🙄
It’s the wasted time with her kids that really gets me though.. fuck
Right?! RIGHT?! I’m a doctor (and single parent) and while I acknowledge my privilege for the opportunities I’ve had to have such a job; my wage also doesn’t support these personal luxuries! Because I chose to pay for swimming lessons, sports and a good school for my child. We buy art and crafts kits and go to playgrounds for our weekends and our treats might be a day at the cinemas together, day trips to a waterhole, or a fancy milkshake out, not weekly blowdrys, shopping trips and hobbies just for me 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I know I’m certainly not a perfect parent. It’s not hard to do the right thing by kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
'Photographer-cum-biz owner'

Am I reading that right!?

She did not fucking write CUM!? On a business page!?
Pretty sure that’s the copy writer writing about Jessiika. Must be paying them the big bucks to spell her name wrong, write cum and about her inappropriate love myself twerking she does too. Bravo Messy Jessy for finding someone as incapable and unprofessional as you are. Should have asked your witty, well-spoken friends at tattle to do the job instead.

My favourite was when she went quiet after ranting about female professional athletes being cheerleaders because she was jealous of her husband looking at them for his work. And then she came back, apologised and decided to know better and do better and use her platform for good and not just twerking and being a sloth…. Oh wait… 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jess, because we know you read here, let me explain something to you. You are the face of your business. The success/money you’ve acquired from Bloom is driven from your personal Instagram page, so how you conduct yourself online is directly linked. And like with any business, you will be subject to reviews, feedback and if it’s warranted, criticism. That’s just how life works.

The absolute junk you post on your personal page is open to scrutiny by the audience you’ve earned tens of thousands of dollars from and IT IS NOT TROLLING. Just as you share your opinions on things you don’t like or aren’t happy with, that is what we are also doing. So when you jump on your stories and whinge about your couch, are you trolling Lounge Lovers? Or are you sharing your opinion? As a customer.

You are an influencer. We are your customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have friends who play for the Firebirds. They are more professional than she’ll ever be. Some of them also have young children, and very successfully juggle parenting alongside full-time training and playing schedules, as well as plenty of side-hustle. Cheerleaders? Get actually fucked, Je$$iika. That whole conversation between her & Phil was degrading, insulting, ignorant and highly unprofessional.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

emmygluewho

VIP Member
That’s exactly it, if people can afford designer things good for them. But it’s a bit ick with all the flexing for the gram (especially considering the recent floods so you’d think you’d just be a bit more humble and not tell people to buy your shitty scrapbooks) but she still has the audacity to whinge about costs for kids.

I started following her just ahead of having Goldie and quite liked her then, but my gosh it’s a train wreck now 😬
I'm wholeheartedly confused where she will wear them?!

SHE. DOESN'T. LEAVE. HER. LOUNGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Shazza Snarki

She has completely missed the point. She says 'don"t worry about how much they cost alright', talking about shoes. For herself. That cost $1380.
But she (publicly) worries about a new school shirt for her son costing $40, or swimming lessons for her kids costing $20.
And she is either so self absorbed or just really f-ing stupid that she can't see the disconnect here.
This girl needs to get off Instagram and get her priorities in order. I struggle to even hate follow anymore 😡😡😡

Maybe she is having a fun fulfilling Saturday with her kids, taking them to the zoo and spending quality time with them off her phone. Giving them her undivided attention and love, spoiling them. Enjoying their little personalities and appreciating that she has 3 healthy children.

We are all laughing. That would never happen.

Reality - The boys will be with Phil somewhere and Golden child is probs chewing her dummy outside alone in a full nappy whilst Jessi is having her alone time in bed or watching TV.

• Haha
Next up...
A whole new wedding!
Including a new and improved proposal and a new ring! Because the "first wedding" (or just "wedding"for non-influencer plebs) was "small and cheap" and they need to "do it properly"
Is she for real? A vow renewal I get. But a big production with all new EVERYTHING? What a completely unnecessary expense. She needs to stop, attempt to find joy in life's little moments, enjoy her children, husband and home and quit throwing money at absolutely anything in the hope that it will bring her the elusive happiness that she appears to be looking for.

• Heart
  • Wow
My husband and I never talk about things like they do. I'd never in a blue moon ask my husband if he thought someone was hot and he'd never say things about imaging putting a baby in someone else to have athletic babies...wtf? Its such an immature way to talk and also so disrespectful to your relationship even joking or talking that way. My husband would be genuinely revolted by that way of talking. If I asked my husband if there was "any hot ones there?" He'd literally scrowl his face at me and think it was a stupid thing to say. Which it is. Who talks like this unless their 16 and insecure?

HeyBub

VIP Member
She definitely reads here. She has shown far more love and affection towards a pair of fucking ugly shoes in 24 hours than what she has to her boys in a year. What a cunt.

• Sad

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
OMG! I’ve been waiting for Best Of! I wish I had screenies for all my faves!
1- Raided her husbands super for botched lipo with the worst scar I have ever seen…
2- Goldie getting slammed by the gas lift bed and it being ikeas fault.
3- ripping up the soaking wet carpet in her rental because she left a tap running.
4- boys slashing the trampoline with knives!
5- their guarantor pulling out of their house loan. Still blown away these two got a loan. They’re like teens with money. Hopefully they’re prepared for interest rate rises!

Reactions: 26

hellophresh

She absolutely missed the mark with that shoe rant. No one cares if you spend $1k on yourself IF your children’s needs are met. But they aren’t. Where are the team sports, swimming lessons, speech therapy sessions, fun days out (Bunnings, IKEA and Starbucks drive thru isn’t an outing for kids!) etc?!
Her eldest is the same age as my child and all of her school mates (herself included) do swimming and at least one team sport. And those parents all work.
Not to mention art clubs or other activities?
You read here huh? We ain’t worried about how much you spend on yourself- we’re really worried about how LITTLE you spend on your children’s happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 26