Jessiika Wilson #2 Hates her kids, hates her life, wants us to believe she’s a sex-crazed wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 are the biggest dumb fucks. She is literally ruining a product YOU ARE PAID TO PROMOTE!
I would be fuming if I was Steph pase. And I notice she said hers was gifted yet other influencers were doing a paid partnership. So was hers just a gift of the products and no payment or is she not disclosing properly?

Reactions: 6
😂 someone should give those wedding venues the heads up.. DO NOT, I repeat, do not give them anything for free or even discounted. They don’t deserve it and can clearly afford the wedding of their dreams with their disposable incomes 🙊 that they flaunt all over the gram. B*itch needs a major reality check!

Reactions: 7
New thread here guys! Put your ice skates on and head over. Don’t fall on your ass. Bloody typo in the thread title, which feels on brand??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.