Jessiika Wilson #2 Hates her kids, hates her life, wants us to believe she’s a sex-crazed wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brands are responding! I was serious when I said I would email them 😂😂
Finally!! I have contacted them multiple times in regards to Jessiika Wilson. Literally uses their products for her stories and nothing else. All she does is read the label on the back of their products, she is the WORST person to “influence” others to use health related products. Nothing about her life is health related. Nothing. I am still shocked that brands approve her crappy stories, I’d be so embarrassed having my brand associated with that.

Reactions: 13
Oh i actually find it really sad that she’s fallen victim to the filter.

But then, she also puts herself before her kids EVERY TIME with EVERYTHING. So no.

Reactions: 9
Wow. I actually feel horrible for her. No one, and I mean no one deserves to feel like that. Instagram personality is not my cup of tea, which is fine! Poor thing needs to realise looks are not everything. I honestly think she’s beautiful and doesn’t need to hide behind filters and plastic surgery. How sad 😞

Reactions: 8
Mate the nose job won't help you, you are an ugly person inside and out.

My god this bish is so insecure, tens of thousands of dollars of cosmetic procedures and her constant use of filters hasn't helped so far she needs to realise chopping off some of the ski slope ain't going to fix it either.

Reactions: 11
While I don’t like the idea of anyone feeling insecure, I don’t particularly feel sorry for her. I also want a nose job. Would love to slim down my lil honker.
But unless I was super rich, with large amounts of disposable cash, it would not be on my radar. They aren’t cheap. Didn’t she already raid the superfund for unnecessary surgery?
I say unnecessary because you know… priorities; children, home loans, holidays for said kids, Reno’s, sports and activities, rainy day funds etc? The selfishness blows me away. She ain’t Roxy, she clearly can’t afford it all!

Reactions: 11
Oh that’s sad. There’s nothing wrong with the way she looks (assuming I have any idea what she actually looks like). I think the filters enhance her nose. You’re never going to look like an Instagram filter anyway and she is old enough to know that. How desperately insecure. More unnecessary money on her own looks, but swimming lessons and school uniforms are too much…

Reactions: 6
I can’t with the nose job. I feel so sad for her. She legitimately doesn’t need one. Will she look better? Maybe she will but that underlying insecurity will move on to the next thing.
I’ve always thought she was pretty attractive too.
I started to dislike when she started grovelling about things and just the over show of Phil, grosses me the duck out.
Her creativity is pretty good and she’s not kyree or not so mumsy where they’re just so bleeping spoilt. Seriously so spoilt in life.

But Jessika digs her own graves. She filters her looks but doesn’t filter anything in her life. It’s like she’s not being real, or authentic. She just has massive impulse urges and posts tit without thinking. Everything she posts lately is fuckeeeeddddd upppp

Reactions: 9
Wow.
Jessiika, please spend your money on therapy. You DO NOT need a nose job. There is nothing wrong with how you look. Seriously ridiculous to be thinking about another surgery. It's actually sad.

PHIL WHAT ARE YOU DOING MATE??

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow.
Jessiika, please spend your money on therapy. You DO NOT need a nose job. There is nothing wrong with how you look. Seriously ridiculous to be thinking about another surgery. It's actually sad.

PHIL WHAT ARE YOU DOING MATE??
Phil is the Jaryd to Cachia. No balls.

Reactions: 12
"you get about 5 in a pack".
Love, it's literally your job to know exactly how many are in a pack. Why these brands continue to use her blows my mind.

Reactions: 7
ooooo please tell about the replies
Basically that they take complaints like this seriously and they will look into it and get back to me asap. Some have said they’ve already cut ties. I feel very positive though! Brands want their customers to stay.

Reactions: 5
The surgeon she wants honestly literally does one type of 'nose' and that's it! He has a very specific target audience! I'm actually shocked she is looking at Shahidi. It just won't suit her!

The whole 'that's why I eat with my mouth open'

Such a pig. Can just imagine.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.