Jessiika Wilson #11 Ugly beige slacks, relationship cracks, Hungry Jacks and zero understanding of tax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she didn’t want to spend the $395 on the NIPT testing, but still, surely bloods, 12 week & 20
Week scans could show this or no?
Either way, Jess clearly couldn’t care less. She is like Emmylou, uses the kids for what she can grift and spends zero on them, all the money & spoils are for her alone
Oh yeah not snarking on her not doing the testing, we didn’t either- but as far as I’m aware, many people with mosaic Down syndrome don’t find out until after birth- some don’t find out until adulthood!

Reactions: 4
NIPTs only screen chromosomes 21, 18 and 13. So that's a lot of other chromosomes that are not even being looked at. Those will also cause a wide range of syndromes if there's any sort of abnormality with them. NIPT are also not always so accurate.

Mosaic becomes more complicated. Standard NIPT are not very good at picking those uo, need a more advanced type of NIPT (genome-wide). Even then, they can often be missed. ability for NIPT to detect mosaicism will depend on the size of the chromosome involved and the proportions of the placenta and fetus involved...NIPT will unfortunately not detect all mosaic chromosome abnormalities.

Only invasive testing such as CVS and amnio will look at every single chromosome with almost absolute certainty.

Reactions: 6
I’m honestly shocked she waited until 20 weeks to find out the gender!
---
Did we have any thread title suggestions?
---
Never mind. Here’s the winner. I don’t have it in me to cut down the length to fit tonight 😂
FA10E90E-3375-4DC3-BBEC-1FE4D59B165F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.