Jessiika Wilson #11 Ugly beige slacks, relationship cracks, Hungry Jacks and zero understanding of tax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came to say the same! It’s woeful. My favourite part is when Bowie says all kids should have an Emma. Unfortunately not all parents get them given for free nor can all parents afford at this time of financial strain!!
That’s ok, it’s probably his early birthday present, since Levi got the gifted cruise, only fitting unwanted middle child Bowie gets the Emma

Reactions: 9
How on earth this mother thinks that child is going to SCHOOL next year is beyond me !! She has the speech of a 2.5yo. I really hope she reconsiders because Goldie will struggle so bad. Plenty of kids repeat kindy ans Jessii won’t even have to pay for it next year as QLD gets 15 hrs a week free as of 2024

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How on earth this mother thinks that child is going to SCHOOL next year is beyond me !! She has the speech of a 2.5yo. I really hope she reconsiders because Goldie will struggle so bad. Plenty of kids repeat kindy ans Jessii won’t even have to pay for it next year as QLD gets 15 hrs a week free as of 2024
The school shouldn't let her start with such speech delay!!
If she does start next year her teachers will notice her speech and they will confront her about goldies speech!!
My daughter has asd and sees a speechie, and they are worth every cent.
I bet that she has had Goldie assessed but doesn't want to pay the money!!
But jessii, you can qualify for NDIS!
if you love your child go book her a speech appointment!!

Reactions: 2
No way that they are away and she’s spent SIX hours trying to get tickets. What a fkn joke honestly.
I can't be the only one the least bit surprised by this? She's one of the most disinterested, selfish and unpresent mothers out there.

Reactions: 17
I can't be the only one the least bit surprised by this? She's one of the most disinterested, selfish and unpresent mothers out there.
Sums her up perfectly.
Ignoring her kids for 6 hours and counting for tickets for herself, a lot of people I have seen trying to get tickets is to take their kids who are fans, not something this selfish flappy titted thing would do

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah she is, but 6 hours is a whole new low for her in my opinion. They she’s spent someone’s while sorting shift on her ass in front of a computer just watching it refresh every 10 seconds. Has she been to the toilet in that time?? For Taylor Swift tickets 💀 cringeee

Reactions: 6
What an exciting time for the kids, mum of the year on her fat arse for the day coz she just gotta get those Taytay tickets.
These Insta flogs are all the same carrying on like teenagers over some overhyped singer.

Reactions: 12
Boohoo Jessiika, now she will be too tired & emotional to cook dinner for her family.
Try spending that amount of time engaged with your kids & spend the amount of 💰on them that you were prepared to waste on yourself.

Reactions: 7
Ye
Yeah she is, but 6 hours is a whole new low for her in my opinion. They she’s spent someone’s while sorting shift on her ass in front of a computer just watching it refresh every 10 seconds. Has she been to the toilet in that time?? For Taylor Swift tickets 💀 cringeee
yeah, still not surprised. I don't think anything she does could surprise me anymore. Her doing this though reminds me when I was in my early 20s trying to get Katy Perry tickets and had about 4 laptops set up ready to go all at once. Pre kids. But I still wouldn't have tried for 6 hours. She's a pathetic immature twit that needs to grow up and reality check. Her kids will soon be grown and moved out in no time and then she be wondering what happened and crying woe is me. (Or cheering, could go either way with her)

Reactions: 6
Has Jessiiika actually said that Goldie will go to prep next year? Because there is just no way. The kindy teachers would be saying no for sure!

Also no surprise this witch got a hotel ticket package. Money well spent fuckwit.....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.