Jessiika Wilson #11 Ugly beige slacks, relationship cracks, Hungry Jacks and zero understanding of tax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth this mother thinks that child is going to SCHOOL next year is beyond me !! She has the speech of a 2.5yo. I really hope she reconsiders because Goldie will struggle so bad. Plenty of kids repeat kindy ans Jessii won’t even have to pay for it next year as QLD gets 15 hrs a week free as of 2024
Mother who?

Reactions: 1
Has Jessiiika actually said that Goldie will go to prep next year? Because there is just no way. The kindy teachers would be saying no for sure!

Also no surprise this witch got a hotel ticket package. Money well spent fuckwit.....
Yes she absolutely has said it before in a question box. I feel sorry for the Prep Teacher & Aide who are going to have to use up valuable time & resources dealing with it.

Reactions: 5
What an exciting time for the kids, mum of the year on her fat arse for the day coz she just gotta get those Taytay tickets.
These Insta flogs are all the same carrying on like teenagers over some overhyped singer.
The whole Taylor Swift tickets thing is honestly embarrassing… everyone is carrying on so everyone has join in. No way are these people all such diehard Taylor Swift fans. They just don’t want to be the ones left out. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
The whole Taylor Swift tickets thing is honestly embarrassing… everyone is carrying on so everyone has join in. No way are these people all such diehard Taylor Swift fans. They just don’t want to be the ones left out. Ridiculous.
Exactly it’s just a typical influencer bandwagon. I have never heard her mention anyone other than Beiber like leave the tickets for all the tweens.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been to every Taylor concert in melbourne but have missed out so far this time. I tried for a little while and thought hmm you know what I’ll save this money so I can do something fun with my kids and husband. The thought would never cross her mind

We all know her kids don’t do swimming lessons so can at least one of you PLEASE actually BE in the pool to supervise!! At least with Goldie omg

We all know her kids don’t do swimming lessons so can at least one of you PLEASE actually BE in the pool to supervise!! At least with Goldie omg
Is she sitting at her cabin behind a glass fence watching them? What the duck.

I really feel odd saying this, but that pic of Goldie on the scooter with her tongue out, does she have some sort of syndrome? I can’t put my finger on her features, she really looks odd to me, maybe it’s just the tongue?

Reactions: 8
All these Instaflogs trying get Taylor Swifts are so rediclous, showing their true selves

if she was coming to perth I'd probably jump on for like 30 mins then give up, who the heck dedicated all day.

Reactions: 3
“I’ll tell you where we are once we leave”. For starters there is a pic of Philth and Golden on their insta page which Jessiiiiii has liked. Also, they share pretty much the exact location they live on Insta, so why the privacy when they’re away? Mummy influencers are NOT celebrities.

Reactions: 9
“I’ll tell you where we are once we leave”. For starters there is a pic of Philth and Golden on their insta page which Jessiiiiii has liked. Also, they share pretty much the exact location they live on Insta, so why the privacy when they’re away? Mummy influencers are NOT celebrities.
Not celebrities, grifting f'wits.

Reactions: 3
Oh come on, don’t you want to go stalk down big Phil, try your luck at cracking onto him 🤣🤣 surely wouldn’t be there stalk that bulbous nosed moron.

• Haha
Tuulavintage's daughter is diagnosed mosaic ds, when you compare her to goldie the resemblance is uncanny

• Wow
Yeah agree there is def something there. Even when she was a baby, very obvious signs. Members here have picked up on it before, jess is so oblivious.

Reactions: 6
This theory comes up a lot, but I’m pretty sure Jess would have done the early genetic screening? Even just from the perspective of finding out the gender early. Surely that would have picked up something like mosaics?

Reactions: 2
This theory comes up a lot, but I’m pretty sure Jess would have done the early genetic screening? Even just from the perspective of finding out the gender early. Surely that would have picked up something like mosaics?
Because I genuinely have nothing better to do haha, I scrolled down to her pregnancy with Goldie and nope. Looks like they found out the sex at their 20 week scan, so likely no genetic testing done

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Because I genuinely have nothing better to do haha, I scrolled down to her pregnancy with Goldie and nope. Looks like they found out the sex at their 20 week scan, so likely no genetic testing done
Maybe she didn’t want to spend the $395 on the NIPT testing, but still, surely bloods, 12 week & 20
Week scans could show this or no?
Either way, Jess clearly couldn’t care less. She is like Emmylou, uses the kids for what she can grift and spends zero on them, all the money & spoils are for her alone

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.