Jessiika Wilson #11 Ugly beige slacks, relationship cracks, Hungry Jacks and zero understanding of tax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honoured! Jokes, I’m not. It’s way too easy to pick on this uncouth bogan & her vapid existence.

Super cute to know that she let Philth get a load away before the Buck’s Party, though. Very inspiring content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
You mean to say she did this 😮 why?
Yes this photo is a screenshot from her stories. Not a very good photoshop coverup.
I wonder if this was the dress that she said was ‘gapey’ at the top and therefore her breast was out when she raised her hand like this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf with the bloom feel about hiding albums at a shopping centre today? Lol people will probably just throw them in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf with the bloom feel about hiding albums at a shopping centre today? Lol people will probably just throw them in the bin!
Omg how embarrassing-they keep trying trends by larger stores/people with big followings that these things work well for but bloom and their 5 employees and 12 stans followers it ain’t working for

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Philth takes some good photos, but i find it weird that he is taking proper photos on a bucks, not sinking drinks and putting the camera down…or atleast post the crazy antics…if there are some!!

Reactions: 4
Philth takes some good photos, but i find it weird that he is taking proper photos on a bucks, not sinking drinks and putting the camera down…or atleast post the crazy antics…if there are some!!
I think he’s got talent, talent for scoping out hot chicks from behind his lens, they don’t know where he’s gawking when he’s zooming in up their skirts 🤣
Jokes.
Who even are these people though, have we seen them visit the Wilson’s and hang out before? Hire a wedding party anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he’s got talent, talent for scoping out hot chicks from behind his lens, they don’t know where he’s gawking when he’s zooming in up their skirts 🤣
Jokes.
Who even are these people though, have we seen them visit the Wilson’s and hang out before? Hire a wedding party anyone?
He’s definitely good at his job. But it totally feels like he’s been hired for this bucks as a photographer and not there as an actual friend

Reactions: 8
My opinion is - Jess was stressed that Philth was going to be away at a boys weekend without her control over who he talks to/sleazes over.

She is hugely jealous and she would having no control over what he is doing.

This is the reason she gave him a leg over just before the event. To make sure he was "satisfied".

Perhaps they fought about this in the lead up which is why he was laying low and why she was heartbroken.

My opinion is - Jess was stressed that Philth was going to be away at a boys weekend without her control over who he talks to/sleazes over.

She is hugely jealous and she would having no control over what he is doing.

This is the reason she gave him a leg over just before the event. To make sure he was "satisfied".

Perhaps they fought about this in the lead up which is why he was laying low and why she was heartbroken.
Imagine you are with someone for that long?! have 3 kids together (even if the first was to trap him) you own a home etc YET you are still a jealous headcase?!

You're doing great sweetie 😘

Imagine you are with someone for that long?! have 3 kids together (even if the first was to trap him) you own a home etc YET you are still a jealous headcase?!

You're doing great sweetie 😘
It’s bloody sad isn’t it. Imagine being that insecure.
From outside looking in, he bloody worships her, it’s quite sick really 🤣 she needn’t worry, no girls would be thrusting after little Phylis

I love that she's done that ad at the hotel over the weekend, the old 'tax write off' that our influencers love to try 😅

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.