Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine all the spelling/punctuation/grammatical errors….. “Today I’m 6 week’s old”. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So “office” is in the lounge room
Where TV will be going so she can delegate from the sofa watching Netflix?

Reactions: 4
So “office” is in the lounge room
Where TV will be going so she can delegate from the sofa watching Netflix?
How embarrassing, but really sums her up doesn’t it.
Will probably have her working and minding Goldie while she’s out at all her appointments

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s going to revive those cards for keeps books Kyree used to flog, you can never have too much useless tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We travelled to the Burp yesterday,, best part of the trip was leaving there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't even looked at her IG at all. She makes me too mad. I'm so triggered by mums who do the absolute bare minimum - yet have it so easy, loads of cash to spend on themselves, non stop time alone to do whatever they want, no questions asked. Its bullshit. I can't watch her get away with it anymore.

Oh, so like pre school? I thought you meant 3 year olds were going to primary school in WA and was so shocked. 😂
Kindy in WA is in actual primary school, its crazy we start them so young over here, but yes if goldie was in WA she be going kindy in school 5 days a fortnight, i think so much more beneficial than daycare, she'd learn so much and issues would get picked up pretty quickly, cause clearly goldies daycare hasn't said anything.

Reactions: 3
Is she putting the employee in the house so she’s not alone out in the shed with Phil? 😅 but seriously.. what will Jess do when one of the boys are sick and home or when Goldie is in a bad mood, and the employee has to work in the house with that? I don’t think Jess knows what she’s in for. She’s actually going to have to parent her kids and try not to sit on the couch so she doesn’t look lazy. That’s going to be so hard for her and I can’t wait to hear about her ‘massive’ days when the employee is in. Except Jess won’t be working she’ll just be trying hard not to sit down lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It blows my bleeping mind she is getting 'staff'

She literally doesn't do a bleeping thing!? She hasn't got an actual job!? She has 1 child at home!? She literally posts herself lounging all day or going to appointments yet still looks like a junkie dropkick!?

The bleeping ego on it to think she needs or deserves staff.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s concerned with looking lazy in front of her employee, or she wouldn’t post half the tit she does. Pretty sure she’s in the house so that Jess can claim more back on tax.

Reactions: 4
It blows my bleeping mind she is getting 'staff'

She literally doesn't do a bleeping thing!? She hasn't got an actual job!? She has 1 child at home!? She literally posts herself lounging all day or going to appointments yet still looks like a junkie dropkick!?

The bleeping ego on it to think she needs or deserves staff.
I actually think it’s hilarious. There’s not too many people not feeling the stress of interest rate rises, inflation, cost of living etc., and her bogan demographics would be really scrutinising their spending. The initial success she saw with Bloom was off the back of COVID - lockdowns + extra government money meant everyone was stuck at home, with cash to burn, scrolling Insta. It’s not like that anymore. And she’s done NOTHING to acknowledge that.

So she’s going to be in for a rude shock when incoming revenue decreases and her outgoing expenses (ie. staff) increase.

These influencers and their underwhelming “products” all rolled around in cash during a truly bizarre time in our country’s economy. Everything’s changed. And things are only going to get worse.

Reactions: 18
So you’re telling me she wants to shoot a product to launch on Thursday, but she doesn’t think it’ll happen unless she moves her ass? Um what? That’s still 3 days away. This is her actual job.. what else would she be doing that she can’t take a photo of the product?

Reactions: 10
So you’re telling me she wants to shoot a product to launch on Thursday, but she doesn’t think it’ll happen unless she moves her ass? Um what? That’s still 3 days away. This is her actual job.. what else would she be doing that she can’t take a photo of the product?
Watching Rhianna on the Super Bowl broadcast and crying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another crying video because she has arrived home and realised she has left her large purchase “like 2 grand” for new employee hanging on the shopping trolley. Apparently too distracted by the loud noise the trolley was making to put her purchase in the car.

No Jessi you were too distracted by looking at your own reflection in your phone while filming yourself pushing a trolley. Don’t blame the poor trolley! Stop filming every mundane minute of your life and you might not forget things!

ETA: I think it’s likely a laptop or computers she’s left behind.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear god, she’s seriously the dumbest bleep getting round. Had to have been a Mac of some sort for that kind of coin

Did she drive back to at least see if it was still on the trolley or just cry about it?

Reactions: 9
Drive back you stupid twit, hopefully someone honest handed into customer service… but if anything, just shows how all over the place you are… and you need to get your tit together. Like how the heck do you not remember your 2k+ purchase? 2k? What the duck were you doing?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.