Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this new “employee” will have to sign a Sophie Cachia-style NDA? The amount of irresponsible and messed up tit that would go in Casa de Burpin’ Gary would be enough to turn away even the most loyal of photo album connoisseurs…
Messii would be way too dumb to even think of it

Reactions: 5
I’m picturing the new employee looking busy working hard in the office/lounge room near the fireplace and having to yell questions at the slob who is on the couch watching Netflix 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But imagine Mum, if you didn’t expose your sweet darling baby to all those things when he was developing.
also with a kid with additional needs so it comes from a nice place 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Reactions: 4
Yes because Goldie is 3 turning 4 this year in May. Kids turning 4 before June 30 can start what WA and Qld call Kindy which is the year before official school (Prep, then year 1).
She should be in a government approved kindy program now and maybe she is at her daycare (not all Kindy in Qld is attached to a school) so if she isn’t ready for school next year she has the opportunity to do two years of Kindy.

I’m fairly sure that the year they turns 6 before June 30 they must have started Prep in Qld (Grade before grade 1). Messiika wouldn’t care one bit and probably has no idea Goldie should be in Kindy NOW!

My son will be 4 in May next year in Qld and will be going in an official kindy program.

ETA - the cutoffs are different in each state which is confusing and ridiculous. In VIC the cut off is end of April.
I’m in qld and my daughter is 4 turning 5 in early June and is in kindy. She will start school next year at 5.5. And she speaks in clear paragraphs. She can write her name. She can count to 30. She can draw and colour in the lines and cut along the lines and recognize some letters and numbers to10. Hopefully Jess will send her to kindy next year and then another year.

Reactions: 7
I reckon Jess will absolutely ditch her child to kindy as soon as she can. Also it will be the best thing for Golden because the educators will help sort her out.

Reactions: 7
Goo goo will definitely be sent off to prep next year regardless of what her daycare teachers think or recommend for her! Jessiiikaaa just wants the 5 days kid free.

Reactions: 8
Ohh mannn. I’ve watched Jesssiiii so much that our cycles have synced up 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So in a re-run of the hello fresh chicken schnitzels here’s Messii recommending a cheese from a seemingly full, unopened and sealed jar.
Cool crunching reel though doll.
Gold Star. Total influencer.
A cheese that she doesn’t know ISN’T feta. Imagine her reaction when she finds out where Goats Cheese comes from 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would like to know where the cat is that they had.
---

Did Mars eat it?

Reactions: 2
Probably hiding in the decluttered cupboard...the cat Or got turfed with the clutter.

Reactions: 4
If she still has it, she will show to soon now it’s been mentioned here, was he called Bluey?

Reactions: 1
Bestie noticed that the couch in her black tarten set looks new? What do we think? Is it the new couch we have been waiting for?

Reactions: 1
Yes because Goldie is 3 turning 4 this year in May. Kids turning 4 before June 30 can start what WA and Qld call Kindy which is the year before official school (Prep, then year 1).
She should be in a government approved kindy program now and maybe she is at her daycare (not all Kindy in Qld is attached to a school) so if she isn’t ready for school next year she has the opportunity to do two years of Kindy.

I’m fairly sure that the year they turns 6 before June 30 they must have started Prep in Qld (Grade before grade 1). Messiika wouldn’t care one bit and probably has no idea Goldie should be in Kindy NOW!

My son will be 4 in May next year in Qld and will be going in an official kindy program.

ETA - the cutoffs are different in each state which is confusing and ridiculous. In VIC the cut off is end of April.
Oh, so like pre school? I thought you meant 3 year olds were going to primary school in WA and was so shocked. 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.