Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she’s hiring someone to be her friend? (Since she can’t make any organically and she’s bored AF with her life)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it says a LOT about the type of followers she has and what level they relate on

Reactions: 4
Remember when she pretended she closed her gap?
What a waste of treatment that was. Reminds me of when I never wore my retainers after my braces came off and my teeth moved.
except I was a child, and not in my thirties.

9F40C567-DF98-4EF8-97C8-59746D531DFF.png
F3B077F8-B73F-4EC9-B81E-171DF9682D1D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
B09FD24B-D705-4F75-BC8B-C00AF9E7B45F.png

Drops $1800 on a desk… but swimming lessons for children (a life saving skill) is too expensive

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1948782
Drops $1800 on a desk… but swimming lessons for children (a life saving skill) is too expensive
is this a desk she is going to use for work? Cause it’s impractical as duck.. you need a desk that is height adjustable if you want to work comfortably for longer than 10 mins (lol now that I’m writing this that wont apply to Jessiiiii)
Watch her kids draw on it with texta, I give it 4 days.

Reactions: 15
This chick won’t know what she’s in for 🤣
More eye candy for Phil lol
---

Also the new hires boyfriend shilling Lust mineral products might need a quick update on how to declare ads.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t even shower after Pilates. She had sweat on her face but just covered with makeup and went about her day 🤮 she doesn’t work. She could go home and shower before starting her day. Her lack of hygiene is really gross

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s hired a quality content creator with exceptional grammar! So glad Taylah is excited to be APART of Bloom.
Well at least it will be consistent with what is already being posted on Bloom. It's quite obvious she is a wannabe influencer by all the tags on her posts. Why do I have the feeling this isn't going to end well...

Cards - I did say recipe cards yesterday so maybe I'm close!

And is that desk for her or the new person? Nothing says professional like a desk shoved up against a filthy lounge covered in dog hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That desk, holy tit, you can tell she’s never actually worked before. My husband and I work from home a lot of the time and unfortunately an aesthetically pleasing (or not) desk does not work. The plain old boring one from ikea though, it’s great and practical and not $1800. But we prioritise our money differently and have to pay for everything we own.

Reactions: 12
That desk, holy tit, you can tell she’s never actually worked before. My husband and I work from home a lot of the time and unfortunately an aesthetically pleasing (or not) desk does not work. The plain old boring one from ikea though, it’s great and practical and not $1800. But we prioritise our money differently and have to pay for everything we own.
Exactly, working from home in a proper job requires correct equipment, just splashing $1800 on the desk alone, where is the ergonomic chair for WHS proper laptop, screens etc. That desk is not going to be practical, starting with the location 🤣 what a bleeping Bogan set up.
But why would we expect anything less.

Jess will get jealous and fire her for sure. I reckon this new chick is trying to get a leg up into influencing and thinks Jess is her ticket in.

Remember ages ago she was asking do people still use cards, as in birthday cards and occasion cards, so I reckon she’s done up more stock images onto cards and will sell them as a pack 🙄 how original yet again.
And a baby book, yeah umm, pretty sure those have been done to death. She’s really just copying people at this point isn’t she.

Reactions: 10
Well at least it will be consistent with what is already being posted on Bloom. It's quite obvious she is a wannabe influencer by all the tags on her posts. Why do I have the feeling this isn't going to end well...

Cards - I did say recipe cards yesterday so maybe I'm close!

And is that desk for her or the new person? Nothing says professional like a desk shoved up against a filthy lounge covered in dog hair.
Probably those cards you use when you photo your baby when they are a day old, a month old, first tit, 1 year old etc

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.