Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain to me why she bought ANOTHER WHITE couch when she complains about how dirty the other one gets with kids??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone please explain to me why she bought ANOTHER WHITE couch when she complains about how dirty the other one gets with kids??
I just had the same thought. Give it six months it will be covered in weird pillow things and ripped blankets too.

Reactions: 5
So in a re-run of the hello fresh chicken schnitzels here’s Messii recommending a cheese from a seemingly full, unopened and sealed jar.
Cool crunching reel though doll.
Gold Star. Total influencer.
I’d that an ad? God I hope they didn’t pay her because I love that cheese!

Reactions: 1
Took almost the same screenshot! But mostly to ask wtf is up with her top lip? It was mentioned a few days back that looked like she’d had something done, and it definitely looks different in this reel 🤔🤔
Spent hundreds on brand name makeup and it still looks like that.. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, so like pre school? I thought you meant 3 year olds were going to primary school in WA and was so shocked. 😂
Well yeah they are technically. The primary schools run kindy and half the kindy kids are 3 when they start. I don’t know anyone that dosnt send their kids to kindy here and all my friends kids turn 4 between Jan and Jun so they are all 3 when they start. My kids however are July born so started when they were 4 turning 5 that year. It’s a bit confusing but in WA we consider Kindy as starting school, they wear unforms, attend assemblies, sports carnivals, swimming lessons everything every other year group does. Schools are just K-6 here kindy is 3 days then Pre primary, year 1, 2, 3 ect 5 days. Kids just be in full time school (pre primary) by the year they turn 5 which is the compulsory year. So that would be Goldie next year.

Reactions: 1
Well yeah they are technically. The primary schools run kindy and half the kindy kids are 3 when they start. I don’t know anyone that dosnt send their kids to kindy here and all my friends kids turn 4 between Jan and Jun so they are all 3 when they start. My kids however are July born so started when they were 4 turning 5 that year. It’s a bit confusing but in WA we consider Kindy as starting school, they wear unforms, attend assemblies, sports carnivals, swimming lessons everything every other year group does. Schools are just K-6 here kindy is 3 days then Pre primary, year 1, 2, 3 ect 5 days. Kids just be in full time school (pre primary) by the year they turn 5 which is the compulsory year. So that would be Goldie next year.
Thanks for explaining!! My little one just turned one and I’m so confused about all of this 😂🙌 gotta love tattle 😂♥

Reactions: 4
God I hate this thing she does with her hair. As soon as she starts talking, she starts fingering her hairline.

Also, show of hands for who’s sewper eggcited for Bloom’s new product? *crickets chirping*

8BABF2B6-AB1F-4CFE-8431-8F2B5B1A78A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do we think the product is? I am thinking maybe a recipe card folder/box. That was the reason behind all the cookbooks she bought, to copy recipes down on cards for that. Because I doubt she has been cooking a new recipe every week like she planned to!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do we think the product is? I am thinking maybe a recipe card folder/box. That was the reason behind all the cookbooks she bought, to copy recipes down on cards for that. Because I doubt she has been cooking a new recipe every week like she planned to!
Be something stupid no one needs, like her other products.
I hope she’s booked a holiday for the days following the launch so she can delay posting and picking people’s orders after she’s squandered their money

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Be something stupid no one needs, like her other products.
I hope she’s booked a holiday for the days following the launch so she can delay posting and picking people’s orders after she’s squandered their money
Bloom Store portable compact disc holder?

3D3F15C4-8158-4B64-AAA6-E990CE6040B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You have to think back at how lazy she has gotten, she would have been raking in cash doing photography, but having to physically show up to shoots and go back and edit, provide files etc to now just ordering tit off Alibaba & claiming she’s designed it, just pure laziness.
Imagine how these pricks would cope having to work a real job.

Reactions: 9
You have to think back at how lazy she has gotten, she would have been raking in cash doing photography, but having to physically show up to shoots and go back and edit, provide files etc to now just ordering tit off Alibaba & claiming she’s designed it, just pure laziness.
Imagine how these pricks would cope having to work a real job.
I wonder if we’ll see a slow down in her spending given the ever increasing interest rate rises?? Surely they’ve over-capitalised on this house?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
and now we need an aesthetically appealing desk to match the fireplace - but only one desk cause there is only going to be one person working and it aint going to be Messi.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.