Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is complaining about spending well over $500 on groceries, yet has just had an all expenses paid holiday for 5, for 2 weeks, where she didn’t have to spend a cent, what a dumb, scabby witch.
---
Nothing like a home cooked meal after being away
---
Too stupid to take their own shopping bags also. Dumb & dumber.

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know what she bought in that shop! We have the same number of kids and roughly the same ages.. and we never ever spend that much in a shop. Not even at Christmas time when we go big. But then I actually cook meals and don’t spend it on junk for the kids. I also couldn’t imagine spending that much money on a shop and then buying takeaway for tea as well 🥴

Reactions: 13
Had to buy ALL the cleaning products says the woman who does not appear to do much cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After a big grocery stock of replenishing her food the kids are treated to a delicious home cooked meal from the colonel 🤯
I’m desperate to eat home cooked meals by the time we get home from hols. This is mind blowing.

Reactions: 17
They should cut out the middle man and just have Phil go on the cruise next time and leave Jess and the kids at home lol. She's so lucky to have him doing the promo videos for her...cause her content on the actual boat sucked!!

Reactions: 10
She’s a moron for her latest stories! She’s gonna cause an accident someday as this sounds like a regular occurrence and she doesn’t give a duck! I hope the kids weren’t in the car with her.

Reactions: 11
Wow! Doesn’t care that she was pulled over for speeding. If she can’t listen to music and adhere to the road rules she shouldn’t be driving. Not so funny if she causes and accidents or hits a pedestrian/cyclist.

Also, she’s not fooling anyone. Nobody believes you would have sex in the pool. You don’t even like Phil

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a complete and utter fuckwit.
Imagine if a car was speeding along listening to trash music and hit her kids waiting at the best stop?? Bet there would be an issue with speeding in that case wouldn’t there?
Such a selfish bleep.
She looks haggered as duck while I’m at it and her eye brows lol wtf
Her body is sloppy looking, how is she not toning up with all this Pilates?
Those pants aren’t it either. So gross on many levels.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.