Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we've all said it, but NOTHING about her content is making me want to go on a P&O cruise... She is literally DETRACTING from their offering!

Reactions: 10
Why would her three young kids want to go on a freaking scenic tour bus ride. They haven’t done anything exciting on this trip.

Reactions: 7
My sister is trying to talk me into going on a cruise with her, this is turning me off. A lot. My mum and dad are cruising Antarctica later this year, hopefully this will help me make a decision. Honestly if I want to see half empty dining rooms with old folks and ugly carpet, I’d hit the nearest bowls club, at least then I have the option of going straight home.

Meanwhile in breaking news, Aussie bogan Mum sees her children interact with other children for the first time ever in public, filming the momentous occasion to share with thousands on Instagram.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My sister is trying to talk me into going on a cruise with her, this is turning me off. A lot. My mum and dad are cruising Antarctica later this year, hopefully this will help me make a decision. Honestly if I want to see half empty dining rooms with old folks and ugly carpet, I’d hit the nearest bowls club, at least then I have the option of going straight home.

Meanwhile in breaking news, Aussie bogan Mum sees her children interact with other children for the first time ever in public, filming the momentous occasion to share with thousands on Instagram.
and calls it 'funny'
why not super cute or one of her other go to expressions I wonder??

Reactions: 2
My sister went on a cruise, a woman threw herself overboard.😢
P&O looks like a company to avoid.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I work in the “industry” and I just want to stress that cruising isn’t terrible lol. This witch is really just untraveled, uninvested in her kids and LAZY. P&O is obvi not great but there would have been a multitude of opportunities to ‘do’ and ‘see’ things onboard and on shore days with or without children but as I mentioned in a previous post, I don’t know wtf P&O were aiming for with Methiii 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Absolutely 0 return on investment

Reactions: 19
They unmade her bed, and said with such enthusiasm. It’s called turn down service dipshit. Such the traveller.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.