Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Philth & Jessii are the youngest adults on their cruise by about 30 years 😂
It’s definitely a cruise for those that are in their twilight years! I couldn’t think of anything more boring for my kids at that age to be dragged along to, purely because your parents are too stingy cunty to take you on a holiday that is geared towards kids

Reactions: 10
I have a friend on the same cruise and whilst he is lovely he is a massive bogan. So I am thinking this was a discounted/cheap cruise cause he is in no way loaded.

Reactions: 8
While NZ is beautiful and seeing it while on the cruise would be amazing, the rest of it looks so boring, they looked bored.

Reactions: 7
It actually looks like a trip someone’s elderly parents would go on.
Grab a granny cruise, 10% code still valid.

Reactions: 11
That ship is empty! As boring as it looks, at least, for it being gifted cruise, jessssiiiii is showing up on her stories. The same can’t be said for the Kearnts. Can’t believe they got a gifted cruise for 10 people and provided a 10 second reel of nothing, days after they got back 🙄

Reactions: 9
That ship is empty! As boring as it looks, at least, for it being gifted cruise, jessssiiiii is showing up on her stories. The same can’t be said for the Kearnts. Can’t believe they got a gifted cruise for 10 people and provided a 10 second reel of nothing, days after they got back 🙄
That is true, the Kearns did duck all and grifter the whole family / parents etc a trip and gave nothing back.

The photo of Levi on her stories makes me so equal parts happy yet so sad; he looks genuinely elated standing there like that, to be on this holiday, and it’s just so crazy obvious how much she dislikes parenting.

Those boys must just live for some form of attention, and you can see in his little smile he’s loving it.

Didn’t they leave the last cruise early? 😂 I feel bad for those kids man. Getting shoved into kids club with no actual other kids there (cos no one cruises fkn P&O anymore) will get old by day 4.

Are we also going to be taking bets on what ‘disaster’ will happen to the bloom store shed? I’m assuming the baby books are not doing well.

Their kids seriously look like the only kids on board. Also how long have they been on the boat for to have that much washing already ? Surely she didn’t take dirty washing and be like I’ll get it washed there…..

Reactions: 2
Are we also going to be taking bets on what ‘disaster’ will happen to the bloom store shed? I’m assuming the baby books are not doing well.
[/QUOTE]

Last Friday we were at:
Sage 191
Peach 214

Tonight:
Sage 180
Peach 206

So she’s shifted 19 🫠

What disaster will befall the shed this time? Flood… tornado… plague of locusts?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else see the comment on the latest post someone put about they would love a free cruise and her response was "do the work get the reward" hahahahaha

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She must absolutely hate that she can’t filter these photos off Philth’s camera 😌

Reactions: 2
Those kids must be bored out of their brain and I can’t imagine they’re behaving either (course we won’t see or hear about that part). As if that’s a kids holiday getting dragged around churches and galleries!
Apart from being on a cruise, it’s right up my alley, but I’m almost 50 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.