Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many she actually has. She could have ordered 1000 of each but hasn’t put them all up.
I’d be filthy if I bought one last week and now she has 25% off

Are we also going to be taking bets on what ‘disaster’ will happen to the bloom store shed? I’m assuming the baby books are not doing well.
Last Friday we were at:
Sage 191
Peach 214

Tonight:
Sage 180
Peach 206

So she’s shifted 19 🫠

What disaster will befall the shed this time? Flood… tornado… plague of locusts?
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want to ask P&O, from a branding perspective, who is their target market with our mate Methiiiii?

The kids don’t even look like they’re having fun - she took them to a church in Dunedin. There’s a shore excursion that does way better “buildings” and the worlds steepest street even if she just wanted to take some gram worthy photos of her spawn.

All we’ve seen her and Filth do when they’re alone is sit around. If the food is so good then why haven’t we seen any of it?

I’m confused, so confused lol

Reactions: 14
That’s because the cruise is boring as duck. There is only so many pictures you can share of the ocean & you in a jacuzzi

Reactions: 9
Jjeessii could use her spare time on the cruise trying to learn how to speak English properly. Looks like there is plenty of time sitting with Dil doing nothing at all. Just like at home.

Reactions: 5
So from the stops they have made so far they have done...nothing.

Reactions: 15
The eldest boy could do with a haircut, the younger one looks cute with his new doo.
Stuffing her face seems to be Jeessii's only concern when they go ashore.

Reactions: 4
She looks miserable and they are only half way 🤣
Adele is worth every cent they paid her to showcase P&O cruises.

Reactions: 13
There are no other kids on this cruise because most people wouldn't take their kids out of school for two weeks in the middle of first term. The start of the school year is expensive so extra money for a mid March holiday is not the norm.
Would these grifters be on a cruise right now if they had to pay their own way?

Reactions: 16
So she's on an all expenses paid cruise and can't even cough up the $$ to have roaming activated while in NZ. So can't post any content until she's back on the ship's WIFI. What a scab!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.