Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only listened to the first three podcasts, but I'm surprised by her lack of knowledge surrounding all her childbirths, maybe not not first one, but considering she has a GP mother who she is obviously close to. Did she never think to read a pregnancy book or go to an NCT class or something? I'm about to have my first baby and these are things I've done and feel really well informed.

Also found it interesting that she found it inconsiderate that some people had taken their children to their scan appointments at the hospital without considering that many don't have the option of leaving them with family or paid childcare. She comes across really naive.

I also feel sorry for her, her relationship with food sounds complicated and unhealthy, I hope she knows you're supposed to consume extra calories in your third trimester. Eat the bleeping donut

Reactions: 14
I've never known someone to want to drink more alcohol not less...

I've only listened to the first three podcasts, but I'm surprised by her lack of knowledge surrounding all her childbirths, maybe not not first one, but considering she has a GP mother who she is obviously close to. Did she never think to read a pregnancy book or go to an NCT class or something? I'm about to have my first baby and these are things I've done and feel really well informed.

Also found it interesting that she found it inconsiderate that some people had taken their children to their scan appointments at the hospital without considering that many don't have the option of leaving them with family or paid childcare. She comes across really naive.

I also feel sorry for her, her relationship with food sounds complicated and unhealthy, I hope she knows you're supposed to consume extra calories in your third trimester. Eat the bleeping donut
She did once say she 'forgot' the kids had to be enrolled in a school and her mum sorted all that out for her. Sometimes I think she lives in a bubble.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've never known someone to want to drink more alcohol not less...

She did once say she 'forgot' the kids had to be enrolled in a school and her mum sorted all that out for her. Sometimes I think she lives in a bubble.
Reminds me of the motherland quote from Julia - I want my kids to be brought up like I was…by my mother

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What are they going to do when Donnie's 19, Margot 17, Tenn 14 and the new baby 11? Still live in a 2-bed flat? I know Jessie romanticises her childhood but they all also benefited from 2 doctors salaries and then her mum gave up work to basically care for them all.

Reactions: 4
the clip of couple's theory she relates to is interesting... i haven't seen the show but saw it advertised and knew instantly jessie would be all over it 😅

Reactions: 2
another passive aggressive post from Jessie today on IG because literally 1 or 2 people commented on her pregnancy podcast post saying baby nests aren’t necessarily that safe. it’s crazy that somebody so opinionated is so unable to handle criticism, surely showbiz would have given her a thick skin by now?! Also not like she’s a qualified health care practitioner dispensing this advice?

Reactions: 7
another passive aggressive post from Jessie today on IG because literally 1 or 2 people commented on her pregnancy podcast post saying baby nests aren’t necessarily that safe. it’s crazy that somebody so opinionated is so unable to handle criticism, surely showbiz would have given her a thick skin by now?! Also not like she’s a qualified health care practitioner dispensing this advice?
I was quite surprised by the amount of crap in the baby nest, goes against all the professional advice.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she is surprised that this would be mentioned - either you're not bothered by what other people do or say (she is massively) or you don't broadcast stuff that you know will make people comment.

For various reasons my baby slept on her front early on but I was very aware of the guidelines / risk of SIDS so basically didn't ever mention it to other people. I wouldn't have shared a photo of my baby of sleeping on her tummy! Because people (rightly maybe) would bring up SIDS etc.

Problems with sharing baby / parenting stuff, people always have an opinion!

New ep of WIK but no new ep of WCTATRN?

Maybe they should rename... We Don't Know What To Talk About Right Now

Last edited:
The beginning of the baby podcast Jessie says she had to stop recording and start again to ‘not be bitchy about instagram’

Urgh at Jessie reposting Alfie’s story about how he and Jessie prefer their way to “traditional relationships”. Yeah because it’s so normal to have 4 kids with (and be unmarried to) a chronically commitment phobic man who negs you despite being in his mid to late 30s

Reactions: 14
Urgh at Jessie reposting Alfie’s story about how he and Jessie prefer their way to “traditional relationships”. Yeah because it’s so normal to have 4 kids with (and be unmarried to) a chronically commitment phobic man who negs you despite being in his mid to late 30s
Sounds like a bit of a 'cope' as they say

Reactions: 3
followed up by benefits of being a comedian... PUSSY

they're negging us at this point

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed this episode of WCTATRN so much more, I think there was less opinionated trying to be cleverness and more funny relaxed sister chat maybe but it was soooo much better for me (apart from trigger warning jokes and random rape mention for no reason

Alfie’s announced a tour of Australia, Jessie’s insta is full of daddy’s home and his story says ‘daddy’s going back to Australia’

Does she really think he wouldn’t do it if she didn’t give ‘permission’ lol. He’s looking old and creepy now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.