Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she would have another one when he's not there to help!
I mean I don’t feel like his comedy career is stratospheric he’s hardly A list, so I’m sure he will be around a lot… but yeah, 4 kids is huge, I’m one of 6 and my mum didn’t work at all because of it. (Guess how many kids I have…. Just 1… and that’s enough!)

Reactions: 7
I can't imagine how stressful it must be. I only have one and look after him solo for a week or so while my partner is away - and I feel on the edge of a nervous breakdown every time!

Reactions: 3
Alfie being away aside, it does seem like she gets a lot more childcare help than the average person with her mum and Bebe. But yeah, definitely seems tough

Reactions: 1
I think assuming that her sister and mum will always be there to help out so she can keep having more children is a bit shortsighted

Reactions: 6
I think assuming that her sister and mum will always be there to help out so she can keep having more children is a bit shortsighted
this! I dont know how old her mum is but jessie and her older sibs are about same age as me and my brother, so her mum must be in her mid 60s. my mum of the same kind of age loves being a grandma and having our kids over/to stay, but she undoubtedly has less energy than she did 10 years ago and she also wants to start to do her own bucket list type stuff and enjoy life a bit more, travel and visit people. Jessie coralling her mum as the second/third parent seems a little immature like her mum might not have any life of her own. same for bebe; if her acting career really takes off or she wants a family of her own, or to move abroad for work or travel, how's that going to be? i'm super close to my sis but with age we don't live in each other's pockets, we have our own lives. i do think jessie seems unhealthily dependent on her close family to enable her lifestyle but maybe thats because alfie isn't up to scratch.

Reactions: 10
unrelated but I do think it's kinda odd she gets a hollywood wax before giving birth, that's the last thing I'd be thinking about 😅

also she's still low-key seething about the bitchy comment on covering her kid's faces in photos

in the latest WIK she says donnie and margot have only just started learning how to swim because she wasn't organised enough when they were little to book them into classes etc., seems like she's spent a lot of her life wanting to be a mother but not really thinking about how she's going to parent (if that makes sense)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
To be entirely fair, it’s definitely not just Alfie. Nor indeed is it all men… but it is a lot of them. These things are decades/centuries-old tropes for a reason lol.

Im not quite sure what she was referencing to with that post? poorly organised / not put away utensils?? either way I find couples who take to bitching about each other's domestic habits via social media super cringe 😬

I used to know one half of a couple who would witch about how the other half hung out the laundry via FB posts, the relationship did not last ...

Reactions: 2
I felt briefly bad about bitching about jessie when she's been so sick but then she said she's "read" 18 books already this year 🥴

• Haha
I’m surprised there’s not more tattle bitching. She annoys me no end, I just finished listening to her latest podcast. She hadn’t even bothered to educate herself even lightly on “cry it out” methods. Instead just making a lazy assumption it must mean leaving your baby to scream endlessly, thus unfairly judging other mums and using it to highlight her ever-present insecurity as she chirps on about delighting in knowing how much her children need her. She’s really trying to fill a void with having so many children isn’t she. It’s quite sad really. Alfie will inevitably leave her (again) and she’ll be very miserable and lonely with children who depend entirely upon her every second of the day. Oh and her house is an absolute PIT!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
unrelated but I do think it's kinda odd she gets a hollywood wax before giving birth, that's the last thing I'd be thinking about 😅

also she's still low-key seething about the bitchy comment on covering her kid's faces in photos

in the latest WIK she says donnie and margot have only just started learning how to swim because she wasn't organised enough when they were little to book them into classes etc., seems like she's spent a lot of her life wanting to be a mother but not really thinking about how she's going to parent (if that makes sense)
Bib- I was thinking that! How does she have the time as well to fit that in with 3 kids and a partner who's here and there? I thought it's kinda odd that she makes sure to get waxed regularly but that her and Alfie 'forget' to get Donnie's hair cut.

She seems to care deeply what others think of her appeareance though. My due date is on Monday, last thing I could possibly give a tit about is getting my vag waxed in preparation! How long do you think she spends plaiting her hair and choosing which kooky outfit to wear each day? How does she have time?

I agree she does zero research before talking about topics on her podcast. That's why I found it really unhelpful and stopped listening, even as a first time pregnant person I seem to know more about pregnancy and one's options during childbirth than she does after already having three.

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised there’s not more tattle bitching. She annoys me no end, I just finished listening to her latest podcast. She hadn’t even bothered to educate herself even lightly on “cry it out” methods. Instead just making a lazy assumption it must mean leaving your baby to scream endlessly, thus unfairly judging other mums and using it to highlight her ever-present insecurity as she chirps on about delighting in knowing how much her children need her.
That’s the thing about these militant crunchy mums/attachment mums... they’re always soooo superior. They think the worst of normie mums. Also complete martyrs. It’s like if they’re not on their knees with exhaustion and sleep deprivation, they’re clearly not giving enough of themselves to their children 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
What I thought was horrible in her latest podcast was when she said that Alfie had became a good dad since they had Tenn and they have a wonderful bond.......he's been a dad for 6 or 7 years already. So he wasn't a good dad before? He seems completely checked out of family life, doesn't share a bed with her cos of her snoring, constantly speaks about shagging other women. Does he even like her? She seems infatuated but he seems to be basing himself on Russell Brand in his King Shagger era.....

Reactions: 12
I read a really good feminist critique of that book on parenting she discusses in her latest pod if anyone would be interested in reading it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.