Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so insecure, I doubt it would be worth it for him, she'd never let it go and would hold it against him forever.

Reactions: 3
I think that’s the one he was going to do prior to lockdown etc, I think it was mentioned upthread that Jessie said he was allowed to have a one night stand while he was there as they’d had Tenn 🙄
she said he could shag as many as he wanted and whoever he wanted on the australia tour if he let her have the baby

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Do you think it’s actually a serious deal they made or something she said in jest but he’s just playing up for his stand up? I really can’t tell

Reactions: 4
When he said they are more attached to each other than to the standard relationship dynamic it just reiterated for me that they have some sort of agreement to an open relationship rather than break up which is fine but to bring lots of children into that and be so public about it is concerning

Reactions: 10
When he said they are more attached to each other than to the standard relationship dynamic it just reiterated for me that they have some sort of agreement to an open relationship rather than break up which is fine but to bring lots of children into that and be so public about it is concerning
yeah and considering jessie has gone so far as to make a career out of her jealousy/insecurity in relationships what kind of a way is that for her to live! i can only imagine she has rock solid practical and financial family support regardless of what happens with alfie, but still...

Reactions: 5
If he said it in his live show, it was probably a joke? I mean I wouldn’t take what someone says in their stand up routine as verbatim. They may have an arrangement but I wouldn’t take that as proof. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's so insecure, I doubt it would be worth it for him, she'd never let it go and would hold it against him forever.
insecure but also occasionally talks about open relationships and non monogamy as if it's an obvious next step for their relationship

Reactions: 6
If he said it in his live show, it was probably a joke? I mean I wouldn’t take what someone says in their stand up routine as verbatim. They may have an arrangement but I wouldn’t take that as proof. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed, though it’s tit, misogynistic comedy imo to make jokes like that about your pregnant girlfriend and the mother of your kids. What a twit

Reactions: 11
Agreed, though it’s tit, misogynistic comedy imo to make jokes like that about your pregnant girlfriend and the mother of your kids. What a twit
Oh yes, I completely agree. Not particularly funny and I wouldn’t want my partner making those kind of jokes either.

by her latest podcast it sounded like donnie wanted shorter hair and she felt guilty about letting it grow out, but her post makes it seem like he really wants it long and he feels pressured to have a more "boyish" look 🤷‍♀️

in the pod she said something to the effect of 'we don't really think about getting his hair cut often' (tbf none of them seem to get regular hair cuts) and she felt guilty about that cos he was being teased / was expressing he wanted a hair cut. but the post makes it seem like she actually does prefer it long.

Last edited:
  • Wow
by her latest podcast it sounded like donnie wanted shorter hair and she felt guilty about letting it grow out, but her post makes it seem like he really wants it long and he feels pressured to have a more "boyish" look 🤷‍♀️

in the pod she said something to the effect of 'we don't really think about getting his hair cut often' (tbf none of them seem to get regular hair cuts) and she felt guilty about that cos he was being teased / was expressing he wanted a hair cut. but the post makes it seem like she actually does prefer it long.
I think she likes her children looking quirky like her.

Reactions: 7
I'm always surprised by how small donnie is too, he's about the same size as his younger sister even though there's a few years between them

Reactions: 2
she also said her mum doesn't like the name they've picked for the new baby so now I really want to know what it is

Reactions: 3
Jessie having to manage 3 kids, pregnancy and norovirus while aflie is away on tour reminds me that soon she'll be managing 4 kids and work and everything else with a bf who tours

alfie * lol

• Sad
Reactions: 5
its obvious she just wants to be wanted. wanted by the 'quirky' cool comedian Alfie and wanted and needed by her brood. she is deeply insecure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.