Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did they actually say? They mentioned tattle specifically? I’m not on their patreom.
They are pretty harsh on others at times too tbf!

Reactions: 2
What did they actually say? They mentioned tattle specifically? I’m not on their patreom.
Very true, I found it extremely uncomfortable that they suggested that Zoe Kravitz had been sleeping with her step dad in the recent podcast. And that Paul Thomas Anderson only gave Cooper Hoffman the lead role in Licorice Pizza because he felt bad for him because his dad died. Wtf is that!

Reactions: 3
I quite like the fact they have quite a limited filter when discussing stuff - unlike Dolly and Pandora when they did the High Low (only ever said positive stuff / rarely had an interesting opinion). But then they also shouldn't be sensitive to other people discussing them in a similar way but without the audience!

Reactions: 5
I quite like the fact they have quite a limited filter when discussing stuff - unlike Dolly and Pandora when they did the High Low (only ever said positive stuff / rarely had an interesting opinion). But then they also shouldn't be sensitive to other people discussing them in a similar way but without the audience!
exactly, otherwise her following would just be the "it's lavender brown 🥺💜" people

equally contradictory is how bebe is a big fan of red scare and they are notoriously bitchy and mean (big controversy there recently as one of the hosts is anti-vax)

Reactions: 4
They were talking about how Jessie is able to ignore negative comments and whether you should address or ignore them. Bebe just said ‘actually I was reading this blog with these people that hate me and Jessie.’ She didn’t say Tattle but she spoke about things discussed only on here - how someone went to her school and said she was a brat. She was basically not happy about the opinion of her from 6th form. Long story short she doesn’t know if that person went to school with her but said maybe they did, but finds it crazy that you can create a story about someone based on that. So she was saying she had to just read it laugh and move on! It’s such a teeny thread really and you’d have to be googling yourself to find it so I’m surprised that they have seen it!

The impression is that we’re a bunch of haters when on the contrary like someone said a lot of us are patrons (me included!) so I wish they’d understand that discussions don’t make you a hater. You can support someone and enjoy what they put out but it doesn’t mean you have to agree with everything they say/Do

exactly, otherwise her following would just be the "it's lavender brown 🥺💜" people

THIS drives me mad. I’m as big a Harry potter fan as the rest of them but know when to let it go! Her experiences outside of Harry Potter are far more interesting anyway

equally contradictory is how bebe is a big fan of red scare and they are notoriously bitchy and mean (big controversy there recently as one of the hosts is anti-vax)

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else listened to Jesse’s new podcast about pregnancy/birth called Whenever It Kicks?

I’m finding it interesting. A couple of things stood out to me.

One was her apparent cluelessness about labour and the medicalisation of birth. She says she didn’t know any better at the time and regrets going along with some of the suggestions of the medical staff. I could easily understand this to be the case for her first delivery (although there’s classes that midwives run for free to educate pregnant woman about their options/choices) but what about the second??

The other thing is her talking about her babies measuring small in pregnancy and the medical concern around this. She goes onto to say she didn’t eat freely in any of her pregnancies as she’s a working actress who needs to stay small. It’s not about gorging yourself on doughnuts in pregnancy but you definitely should be eating enough to grow a healthy baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I may be mistaken, but isn’t her mum a GP? In addition to having several children obvs- surely an ideal person to discuss all of this with?

I’m yet to listen to the podcast so won’t speculate on how she is putting this information across, but this is something listeners are likely to have very strong thoughts and feelings about, I hope she’s considered that she is likely to encounter some negativity and judgment.

Reactions: 6
She has a serious eating disorder and I wonder if the people in her life are concerned about it or just go along with it. The fact she won't even let herself eat properly during pregnancy is so depressing. I also despair for how her disordered eating will affect her kids. My mum had an eating disorder while we were growing up and it definitely negatively impacted my brother and I in our relationship to food.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else listened to Jesse’s new podcast about pregnancy/birth called Whenever It Kicks?

I’m finding it interesting. A couple of things stood out to me.

One was her apparent cluelessness about labour and the medicalisation of birth. She says she didn’t know any better at the time and regrets going along with some of the suggestions of the medical staff. I could easily understand this to be the case for her first delivery (although there’s classes that midwives run for free to educate pregnant woman about their options/choices) but what about the second??

The other thing is her talking about her babies measuring small in pregnancy and the medical concern around this. She goes onto to say she didn’t eat freely in any of her pregnancies as she’s a working actress who needs to stay small. It’s not about gorging yourself on doughnuts in pregnancy but you definitely should be eating enough to grow a healthy baby.
Yeah I thought the same thing when I listened to it, even with the 4th child she's still struggling to accept her body is changing. Even when she was having Tenn she said the midwife advised her to eat something before being induced and she picked a protein bounce ball 🙄

I don't think she's particularly interested in food or cooking, she seems to take quite a food = energy approach, she's alluded to her mum being quite similar

Yeah I thought the same thing when I listened to it, even with the 4th child she's still struggling to accept her body is changing. Even when she was having Tenn she said the midwife advised her to eat something before being induced and she picked a protein bounce ball 🙄

I don't think she's particularly interested in food or cooking, she seems to take quite a food = energy approach, she's alluded to her mum being quite similar
Tbf a bounce ball was probably a wise choice - tasty and high in calories but relatively small - would keep you full for a while without having to spend a lot time consuming it, v efficient.

Reactions: 1
Tbf a bounce ball was probably a wise choice - tasty and high in calories but relatively small - would keep you full for a while without having to spend a lot time consuming it, v efficient.
tbh after I posted I did wonder what the right thing to eat before labour would be 😅 I just associate bounce ball with diet / fitness culture

Reactions: 3
I ate a sausage sandwich when I knew I was going into labour and vomited it up a couple of hours later. I don't regret anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went in to labour and couldn’t eat anything. H even cooked me a bacon roll and I couldn’t physically get it down me. I had bought lucozade sport, lucozade tablets , dried apricots for energy and the midwives fed me that throughout (I was annoyed because I wanted nothing and for them to leave me alone haha). Then I went in to transition and threw the entire lot up. Bright orange. Grim.

I don’t hate them at all! I’ve got some of Jessie’s doodles, I saw Sunrise in the theatre, I subscribe to the podcast and general enjoy it.

This thread is conversation about what they both “put out there” about their lives.
💯 % this! I don't think any of us 'hate' them and this thread is very constructive and not bitchy at all. I support their patron and have seen them live. If anything, we are curious by Jessie and her unconventional approach to life and motherhood. I'm intrigued by her adding yet another baby (5th baby including Alfie) into the mix. Surely there is no space left in that bedroom?!

Reactions: 6
I don’t hate them (what a silly escalation to say that about this thread.. hi Bebe) but I don’t like them and hey, this is tattle.. as a pp has said this is one of the tamest threads on here

Reactions: 7
my daughter is 6 (i think donnie is a little older?) and would definitely not want to share a bedroom with me. why do they all share a bedroom? i know this is london but really, dont the babies keep the older ones up etc?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.