Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t hate them (what a silly escalation to say that about this thread.. hi Bebe) but I don’t like them and hey, this is tattle.. as a pp has said this is one of the tamest threads on here
It is my fave thread as its so tame! Have you listened to the new pregnancy podcast she has done? I whizzed through it this morning whilst cleaning. I love a birth story!

Reactions: 4
She CoSleeps with them all in one extra large bed. Super unhealthy l. I have 4 kids and I couldn't wait to get them all in their own rooms....
How do they keep making these babies if they’re all together in bed?? First time poster. Jessie was originally a breath of fresh air in terms of instamums and motherhood but now she’s just a cliché bore.

Reactions: 6
I’m all down for cosleeping but couldn’t imagine it with that many kids.

Reactions: 2
It is my fave thread as its so tame! Have you listened to the new pregnancy podcast she has done? I whizzed through it this morning whilst cleaning. I love a birth story!
I enjoyed it more because no Bebe 😬 there was lots of praise for people being bitchy online in todays WCTATRN

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed it more because no Bebe 😬 there was lots of praise for people being bitchy online in todays WCTATRN
Me too 🙈 Jessie sounds more authoritative (unsurprisingly) on her own, and she's naturally charming when telling personal anecdotes. I love birth stories as well 😂 Tenn's sounded like an absolute nightmare, I'm surprised she's going again so soon after!
Has she revealed the gender or if they know it? I noticed she's mostly been saying 'he' and and sometimes she'll quickly add 'or she!' I feel like she'll have another boy.

Me too 🙈 Jessie sounds more authoritative (unsurprisingly) on her own, and she's naturally charming when telling personal anecdotes. I love birth stories as well 😂 Tenn's sounded like an absolute nightmare, I'm surprised she's going again so soon after!
Has she revealed the gender or if they know it? I noticed she's mostly been saying 'he' and and sometimes she'll quickly add 'or she!' I feel like she'll have another boy.
I picked up on that too. I really think she is having a boy. She did the same with Tenn, constantly referring to to him as a 'boy' and then quickly adding 'or girl' to keep her mega fans in suspense! The family dynamics are pretty close to her own as she has an older brother and 2 younger brothers (RIP Ben 😔) and then she has had a boy, girl, boy, boy (maybe). Anyway I've over thinking this far too much.

Not listened to today's yet but last week Bebe was talking about someone online who knows about a celebrity gossip site where people post anonymous theories about celebs with a matching pod. What was it called? I fancy giving the podcast a whirl and jumping on board....

I picked up on that too. I really think she is having a boy. She did the same with Tenn, constantly referring to to him as a 'boy' and then quickly adding 'or girl' to keep her mega fans in suspense! The family dynamics are pretty close to her own as she has an older brother and 2 younger brothers (RIP Ben 😔) and then she has had a boy, girl, boy, boy (maybe). Anyway I've over thinking this far too much.

Not listened to today's yet but last week Bebe was talking about someone online who knows about a celebrity gossip site where people post anonymous theories about celebs with a matching pod. What was it called? I fancy giving the podcast a whirl and jumping on board....
It was called fluently forward and I had a listen quite enjoyed it

It'll be interesting if she has a boy then! Obviously (I presume) Jessie and Alfie have no control over their babies' genders but it'll be quite startling if she follows the same sibling pattern as her parents.

I’ve just listened to the most recent episode. Interesting to hear them wondering about Jesse possibly being neurodivergent. Shame Bebe stated the myth about “everyone being on the autistic spectrum somewhere”. That’s just not true.

Having listened the Jesse’s pregnancy podcast so recently, I was struck by how differently she presents. I guess they’re two very separate topics but she’s like a totally different person.

Reactions: 5
Not really interested in pregnancy/babies so I won't listen to any more, but I gave the first episode a listen and I think she comes across really well - calm and considered and quite easily funny. I think she and Bebe bring out the worst in each other tbh.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just listened to the most recent episode. Interesting to hear them wondering about Jesse possibly being neurodivergent. Shame Bebe stated the myth about “everyone being on the autistic spectrum somewhere”. That’s just not true.

Having listened the Jesse’s pregnancy podcast so recently, I was struck by how differently she presents. I guess they’re two very separate topics but she’s like a totally different person.
Also interesting how jessie said after this baby is born she wants to drink more alcohol?? slightly odd since she came out as basically tea-total and alfie keeps saying he's an alcoholic

I think anxiety and autism share a few traits so can understand the confusion, but also I'd rather not speculate

re: cosleeping / WIKs, she talks about the "onslaught" of comments saying "she needs to get a cleaner"?!? as far as I saw it was one commenter and she's still letting it affect her 😳

it's kinda refreshing her talking about how stressful having small children can be but also beggars belief why she's decided to have another one so soon!

side note but does she believe people were still foraging for food in 1937 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I tell you what really surprised me about this week's podcast..... Jessie watches The Masked Singer 😲 and Bebe dismissing This is Us when it sounds like she hasn't even watched it herself. She is so easily influenced by Tiktok and pretentious podcasters. Sad really.....

do you think one of the things they agreed to when they were making changes to the pod is to no longer have Horatio present? he's been absent since the new year.

Reactions: 2
do you think one of the things they agreed to when they were making changes to the pod is to no longer have Horatio present? he's been absent since the new year.
I think he was there to do the filming. Now they’re only recording the audio I guess he’s not needed?

I think he was there to do the filming. Now they’re only recording the audio I guess he’s not needed?
I think he did the audio too / generally produced it. Was just wondering if that was part of their decision not to film it anymore.

I think he did the audio too / generally produced it. Was just wondering if that was part of their decision not to film it anymore.
Yeah, think they said it was more cost and time effective to do it themselves and not have to pay/arrange a time for horatio to film/produce it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.