Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Jessie, we know you’ve made an entire career and identity out of getting knocked up during a one night stand. One day Donnie will know this though, and think that his entire existence is the butt of some joke.

This edgelord card is pretty horrible.

View attachment 991337

A friend of mine was genuinely fucked up by her parents’ dysfunctional relationship. They didn’t have huge rows but they were two completely incompatible people who conceived a child together while one of them was married to someone else. My friend always felt that her parents should not have married each other and they only did because they had a baby together. She felt like it was all her fault. Of course it wasn’t her fault, but it was sad that she felt responsible.

People are usually really nice to you when you’re pregnant. You get to attend appointments and you get a bit of kindness and attention. If your life is usually all about school runs and looking after little kids, it can feel really nice to get a bit of special treatment.

Did that make me want to get knocked up over and over? Hell no.

Some women definitely get addicted to the tiny baby stage and love that feeling of being needed completely and utterly.

1000% this

When you’re pregnant you get soo much attention from people. You are literally put on a pedestal in society. Random people smile at you. People let you sit down on the bus etc. Family members who aren’t usually bothered about you suddenly wanting to know how you are 24/7. Not to mention the medical attention - I had a complicated and high risk pregnancy and I had to go to hosp appointments every week! Where someone quite literally patted my belly and said good job this week 😝 in a weird Stockholm syndromey way, after I had the baby, I missed going into hospital regularly and the routine of it all (ofc would have, deep down, rather not had bizzare complicated pregnancy but hormones are weird)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
~technically speaking~ all the kids are bastards, do you think she posted that cos she's hankering after tying the knot? 8 years, 4 kids in

Reactions: 1
(re: jessie's latest insta post) alfie has aged 8 years while jessie looks exactly the same 😭
I would say he's aged at least 15, especially as Donnie, their eldest is only 7

horation (bebe, jessies sisters boyfriend) had alfie on his podcast and asked if having another baby was like another album.....
his questions about having another child were bizarre and alfies answers were so limited it was so odd his lack of enthusiasm was def showing...

the latest pod is all about the trials and tribulations of long-term relationships 👀

jessie ends it by saying marriage or 'being together forever' "isn't that realistic"

Reactions: 2
the latest pod is all about the trials and tribulations of long-term relationships 👀

jessie ends it by saying marriage or 'being together forever' "isn't that realistic"
She says that constantly, almost like a broken record at this point. It’s like she’s trying to convince herself that she’s ok with Alfie’s aversion to commitment and the possibility of never getting married when deep down she probably really does want that for herself/ their relationship

Isn’t it irresponsible to keep having babies if you have no faith in your relationship?

Reactions: 11
Haven’t listened to this weeks episode yet. But in general I find it a bit patronising when Jessie goes on and on about her relationship and how incredibly long her and Alfie have been together.

It’s really not that unusual a length of time. They weren’t ridiculously young when they got together. She also seems to reference lots of “fights” which to be honest, sounds very stressful and not something I would be ok with in my marriage. But each to their own!

Isn’t it irresponsible to keep having babies if you have no faith in your relationship?
I’ve just listened to the pilot of her own podcast and she says she wants to document this pregnancy as it ‘might’ be her last. She said Tenn was 8 months when she got pregnant with this baby so I can imagine a quick pregnancy again after this one!

I’ve just listened to the pilot of her own podcast and she says she wants to document this pregnancy as it ‘might’ be her last. She said Tenn was 8 months when she got pregnant with this baby so I can imagine a quick pregnancy again after this one!
I didn't know what you were talking about then but I've just realised she's got a whole new podcast!

in the second episode I felt quite sad cos she said she's only just now accepting that her body is allowed to change and she can eat whatever she wants - on the 4th pregnancy!

by the third ep I was wondering what alfie's role was in this family unit, but she did mention he took them to school (while she was in hospital)

also she reminded me that when the 4th is born she'll be sleeping in a room with 4 children (!)

(yes I binged them this morning, they are only short episodes)

Alfie just takes them to school?(when she is in hospital?!?) This is absolutely mad to me. My husband takes our child to school every day and picks her up a few times a week, cooks dinner almost every night and does her breakfast every day, takes her to clubs, bike riding, plays games with her, bakes with her, reads bedtime stories most nights, etc etc ad infinitum. Because he is her dad. I actually had to think hard about what he does “specifically” because it’s all just completely natural and normal for us to share the care of our child. And if I was in a vulnerable pregnancy no way would he be talking about boys holidays or shagging other women. It’s just so far from normal, what she accepts. And it’s treated like this big joke we aren’t “boho” enough to get. Between this toxic relationship and jesse and bebe’s desperate need for attention and their desire to monetise their entire family forever, it just makes me feel grubby! Hope those kids aren’t too affected by it.

Reactions: 8
Alfie just takes them to school?(when she is in hospital?!?) This is absolutely mad to me. My husband takes our child to school every day and picks her up a few times a week, cooks dinner almost every night and does her breakfast every day, takes her to clubs, bike riding, plays games with her, bakes with her, reads bedtime stories most nights, etc etc ad infinitum. Because he is her dad. I actually had to think hard about what he does “specifically” because it’s all just completely natural and normal for us to share the care of our child. And if I was in a vulnerable pregnancy no way would he be talking about boys holidays or shagging other women. It’s just so far from normal, what she accepts. And it’s treated like this big joke we aren’t “boho” enough to get. Between this toxic relationship and jesse and bebe’s desperate need for attention and their desire to monetise their entire family forever, it just makes me feel grubby! Hope those kids aren’t too affected by it.
He probably does more too (hopefully!) he just seemed quite absent from her discussions. For example she talks about needing to get up early for the school run and the difficulties of juggling breastfeeding while reading the older ones a bedtime story at the same time, it just left me wondering where alfie was in all this. I can't tell if he's quite absent or she wants to do everything for them...

nothing in the podcast seemed to indicate that he only takes them to school when she’s been in hospital.

in alfie's pod (ep9) he doesn't seem sure on what his role is either, he says he doesn't contribute much financially. also he describes his parenting as "good" whereas jessie's is "wonderful" and admits he isn't trying his best. he almost says his life hasn't changed much but stops himself. also that he didn't want children whereas jessie wanted a big family, tho he's slowly gotten on board with it more as the families got bigger, and jokes that they may as well have a 5th child.

So Jessie and Bebe have been reading this thread lol.. they mentioned it on their latest Patreon video. I think the person who went to school with her actually did - I also went to Drayton Manor but I’m a few years older than her so wouldn’t have been there at the same time! I do wonder if they’ll censor their content more going forward. Alfie is definitely very aware of how people bash him and tries to avoid it now

So Jessie and Bebe have been reading this thread lol.. they mentioned it on their latest Patreon video. I think the person who went to school with her actually did - I also went to Drayton Manor but I’m a few years older than her so wouldn’t have been there at the same time! I do wonder if they’ll censor their content more going forward. Alfie is definitely very aware of how people bash him and tries to avoid it now
I mean the only way he can do that, if they all want to remain in the public eye, is by demonstrating that he's a reliable, faithful and competent partner. That is completely within his control.

Reactions: 3
I mean the only way he can do that, if they all want to remain in the public eye, is by demonstrating that he's a reliable, faithful and competent partner. That is completely within his control.
true, their relationship dynamics are so odd and I think will always be criticised. To be honest I think Bebe was extreme when she said this is all people who dislike her and Jessie - this is one of the tamest threads on here! And I think I can say most people here are fans to some degree and they don’t get ripped to shreds or anything it’s just light conversation and criticism

Reactions: 9
I don’t hate them at all! I’ve got some of Jessie’s doodles, I saw Sunrise in the theatre, I subscribe to the podcast and general enjoy it.

This thread is conversation about what they both “put out there” about their lives.

Reactions: 10
true, their relationship dynamics are so odd and I think will always be criticised. To be honest I think Bebe was extreme when she said this is all people who dislike her and Jessie - this is one of the tamest threads on here! And I think I can say most people here are fans to some degree and they don’t get ripped to shreds or anything it’s just light conversation and criticism
Yeah quite a few people here subscribe to their Patreon so it doesn't really scream "hate" to me. It's interesting that Bebe said that when in their last pod she was talking about enjoying blind items and celebrity gossip. I figure people who turn to forums / subreddits for discussion / tattle are fully engaged with following their lives (as they want us to be!) but lack irl friends who are similarly engaged so seek out these places online ... I'm sure many of us here have been following Jessie for years and she has shared almost all of her life online for years.

Jessie gets endless adoration and praise in the comments on her insta posts but she always hones in on the one commenter who says her bathroom is disgusting or w.e.

parasocial relationships be weird 🤷‍♀️

as someone who has an insta with a modicum of the following jessie (even bebe!) has I was recently messaged by a follower telling me I gibe off attachment issues and major only child energy .... honestly you've just got to learn to laugh at yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.