Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to the new podcast. Bit gutted it's not on YouTube anymore though.
me too! I’ve just started listening on Spotify but it isn’t the same😩 also the podcasts being monthly was a bit of a shame too as I used to enjoy my Thursday tea and podcast! But perhaps I need more of a life haha

Reactions: 2
Why do you think they have cut it back. Have they not got the equipment anymore or something?
They attempt to explain it but they babble and go off topic a lot. Essentially they didn't know what to do with the podcast and wasn't sure of the direction in which it was heading for. They were even going to attempt their own podcasts but agreed that they would miss bouncing off each other. I thought they said they would try and do a YouTube video monthly whilst any other pods would be audio only. Anyway I enjoyed it.

did anyone listen to jessie on alfie's podcast recently? they joked that jessie is addicted to having children and when the new child is born alfie will get to go on holiday because they'll be nothing for him to do. She also said as soon as Tenn was born and he was taken away from her (for medical reasons) she knew she needed to be pregnant again.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
did anyone listen to jessie on alfie's podcast recently? they joked that jessie is addicted to having children and when the new child is born alfie will get to go on holiday because they'll be nothing for him to do. She also said as soon as Tenn was born and he was taken away from her (for medical reasons) she knew she needed to be pregnant again.
Jesus. That’s so odd

Reactions: 6
I'm sure there is genuine love hidden in there but popping out the babies seems to come first... There will be a 5th baby for sure...

Reactions: 7
I skipped to her section on Alfie’s unbearable podcast because I knew they wouldn’t disappoint on the bizzaro tit show front 🍿

She didn’t just say he can go on holiday because he is redundant with a new born (what about looking after the 3 other kids? 😅) she made it clear it’s some kind of an arrangement, ‘if you agree to another baby you can go on some bizarre antiquated walkabout while I stay at home with 4 kids’… Weird!!

The thing she said about knowing she needed to get pregnant again after the birth wasn’t what she’d hoped for just proves she has children to fulfil a selfish need. They aren’t just your experiences Jessie they are people! I mean hormones etc may make someone feel that at the time but she didn’t reflect that it wasn’t something she still sticks by.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
God I find their whole setup really irritating and just bad vibes for Jessie and alfie as a couple. Hate his immature, entitled “negging” attitude towards her, isn’t he in his mid thirties and should think about growing out of that? (And is it me or is he just not very attractive, I think he’s punching by being with Jessie, in pretty much every way) But also the way she makes a joke of it and accepts it and stuff just speaks to serious self esteem problems on her part. Her writing is ok, her doodles are kind of funny, her podcast is ok in small doses, but why doesn’t she focus on her kids if a big family is what she really really wants? I’m one of 6 and my mum similarly seemed addicted to having babies/small kids, but as we grew up we were all pretty attention starved, there was little money to go round, and there was a lot of sibling rivalry. That’s just my experience but really if all she thought after popping out Tenn was that she wanted the next one, that’s pretty selfish and blinkered. I wish Jessie well but most of all I hope she finds a healthy relationship with a kind man who loves her someday. This is harsh but maybe that would help fill the void she keeps plugging with babies…..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It reminds me of when she paid for alfie to go on holiday while they were moving house cos otherwise he'd just get in the way ...

God I find their whole setup really irritating and just bad vibes for Jessie and alfie as a couple. Hate his immature, entitled “negging” attitude towards her, isn’t he in his mid thirties and should think about growing out of that? (And is it me or is he just not very attractive, I think he’s punching by being with Jessie, in pretty much every way) But also the way she makes a joke of it and accepts it and stuff just speaks to serious self esteem problems on her part. Her writing is ok, her doodles are kind of funny, her podcast is ok in small doses, but why doesn’t she focus on her kids if a big family is what she really really wants? I’m one of 6 and my mum similarly seemed addicted to having babies/small kids, but as we grew up we were all pretty attention starved, there was little money to go round, and there was a lot of sibling rivalry. That’s just my experience but really if all she thought after popping out Tenn was that she wanted the next one, that’s pretty selfish and blinkered. I wish Jessie well but most of all I hope she finds a healthy relationship with a kind man who loves her someday. This is harsh but maybe that would help fill the void she keeps plugging with babies…..
I got the impression that being pregnant / having babies staves off some kinda inner loneliness 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine having that many kids the mere thought of it makes me want to cry! I struggle with 2! Wonder if she has any help or anything?

Reactions: 3
I can't imagine having that many kids the mere thought of it makes me want to cry! I struggle with 2! Wonder if she has any help or anything?
Seems as though her mum helps a lot.

@blueberriesarenice I agree that her work output is all “okay”. I went to see her show after it had been running for aaages and was struck by how there was still so much room for improvement after all that time. I thought her book was like Jaqueline Wilson for adults, easy to rush through with the basic romance drama thread. I also strongly sensed that she’d tried to emulate the style of some recent successful fiction (My Year of Rest and Relaxation).

The many many kids working mama thing - is she afraid of really allowing herself time to make her maximum effort in work because she doesn’t want to reveal the reality that she’s just not that good? Also agree that Alfie is a negging tit and she deserves much better. I don’t think he’s remotely good looking but she clearly has this belief that he’s some total adonis and she must preserve whatever relationship she is lucky enough to have with him. To be fair though I get the impression that dynamic is attractive to her.

Reactions: 9
(re: jessie's latest insta post) alfie has aged 8 years while jessie looks exactly the same 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
(re: jessie's latest insta post) alfie has aged 8 years while jessie looks exactly the same 😭
It really looks like pics with your tit ex who you inexplicably couldn’t see was a full on poser and utter knob 😆

She’s like the cat who got the cream tho 😬 Whyyyy…Whoever mentioned breeder fetish - this lil compilation gives off those vibes 🤢

Reactions: 4
Yes Jessie, we know you’ve made an entire career and identity out of getting knocked up during a one night stand. One day Donnie will know this though, and think that his entire existence is the butt of some joke.

This edgelord card is pretty horrible.

26FD396C-E30E-46E2-A2C5-14F3E222A138.jpeg

A friend of mine was genuinely fucked up by her parents’ dysfunctional relationship. They didn’t have huge rows but they were two completely incompatible people who conceived a child together while one of them was married to someone else. My friend always felt that her parents should not have married each other and they only did because they had a baby together. She felt like it was all her fault. Of course it wasn’t her fault, but it was sad that she felt responsible.

I got the impression that being pregnant / having babies staves off some kinda inner loneliness 😕
People are usually really nice to you when you’re pregnant. You get to attend appointments and you get a bit of kindness and attention. If your life is usually all about school runs and looking after little kids, it can feel really nice to get a bit of special treatment.

Did that make me want to get knocked up over and over? Hell no.

Some women definitely get addicted to the tiny baby stage and love that feeling of being needed completely and utterly.

Reactions: 9
I haven't listened to the podcast, but her saying that she knew she wanted another baby when she was in hospital with Tenn - I had that very same feeling when my second was born. I distinctly remember the overwhelming and v powerful feeling of this not being my last baby... but as time went on, I recognised it was 100% influenced by post-birth hormones and having another baby would not be in anyway practical and that we couldn't afford it

I get how it can be a very strong feeling, but for me I don't regret being sensible in this respect (and I'm not a lot of the time!)

Reactions: 5
I haven't listened to the podcast, but her saying that she knew she wanted another baby when she was in hospital with Tenn - I had that very same feeling when my second was born. I distinctly remember the overwhelming and v powerful feeling of this not being my last baby... but as time went on, I recognised it was 100% influenced by post-birth hormones and having another baby would not be in anyway practical and that we couldn't afford it

I get how it can be a very strong feeling, but for me I don't regret being sensible in this respect (and I'm not a lot of the time!)
This was me too! Overwhelming urge to have another baby after each of my two. The midwife said I was the first person she’d known that said they wanted another before the after birth had come out! Must be hormonal!

• Heart
That card is disgusting. Some people have such little dignity these days.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.