Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know? Never heard them mention that
They have either mentioned it in their podcast or their Patreon. All the siblings have "proper" first names but go by their shortened versions. Jessica, Robert, Benjamin, James and Elizabeth.

Reactions: 1
They have either mentioned it in their podcast or their Patreon. All the siblings have "proper" first names but go by their shortened versions. Jessica, Robert, Benjamin, James and Elizabeth.
That's so cool, nice to have that confirmed. Did anyone ever read or watch Sweet Valley High? The twins in that are called Jessica and Elizabeth 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Who didn't love Sweet Valley books and then the TV show. I thought those twins were amazing as a teenager! 😂😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who didn't love Sweet Valley books and then the TV show. I thought those twins were amazing as a teenager! 😂😍
Sorry for going completely off topic, but there's a brilliant podcast called Double Love that goes through all the Sweet Valley High books from today's perspective and it's hilarious - would highly recommend!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wanted so much to have an identical twin 🤣 and to live in California 😎 I'm so surprised Sweet Valley hasn't become part of reboot culture yet, I would totally watch an updated tv version!
@LowCalCalzoneZone ooh thanks for the recommendation, must check that out 😃

One of Caroline O'Donaghue's sentimental garbage podcasts covers Sweet Valley if anyone wants to feels nostalgic!

Started listening to the Double Love podcast this afternoon - bloody amazing! Thanks so much. I used to love SVH

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just saw that Bebe’s ginger again, wonder why she switched back. Is her natural colour the same as Jessie’s?

I wonder if Donnie is at a prep school cos realistically how many state schools have their seven year olds playing Edward Alleyn - founder of dulwich college/jags/alleyn’s? Tell me more about how hard life is as a working mama 🙄

Reactions: 14
are any patrons going to ask for a refund for September? I saw someone question the lack of content on Bebe’s Instagram and Jessie just said sorry and that there will be double the content in October. But Patreon operates on a monthly payment system, I don’t think it’s right of them to not issue blanket refunds to all their subscribers for this month

Reactions: 7
are any patrons going to ask for a refund for September? I saw someone question the lack of content on Bebe’s Instagram and Jessie just said sorry and that there will be double the content in October. But Patreon operates on a monthly payment system, I don’t think it’s right of them to not issue blanket refunds to all their subscribers for this month
I already unsubscribed when she stopped doing the monthly art though I understand why she stopped, must have been a nightmare

Always so glad not to know them when there’s a Bebe birthday cake around I’d hate to be offered a slice 🤢

• Haha
I wonder if Donnie is at a prep school cos realistically how many state schools have their seven year olds playing Edward Alleyn - founder of dulwich college/jags/alleyn’s? Tell me more about how hard life is as a working mama 🙄
This was my first thought too, first thought that was he's probably at Dulwich. Makes her playing poor seem even sillier

Reactions: 1
Don't forget both her parents are doctors. They are minted. Didn't know she lived in shepherd's Bush tho....

Idk, I mean they’re still renting, I think it’s highly unlikely that they send the kids to prep school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.