Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The glee with which she talked about Lily Allen's weight loss was disgusting. Even bebe looked disappointed.
I thought the same. At least she only touched upon it. Was really enjoying the podcast until weight was mentioned.

Reactions: 4
So Bebe’s show shared with Alfie is comedy 🥴 wouldn’t say I find her funny tbh she is better cast in period dramas for me. They were pretty negative about the festival and acting in this podcast

ETA trigger warning I just reached the end and Jessie is on about Lily Allen’s weight loss 😡
The negativity about performing arts is surprising, but I've seen it before. I remember before Christmas time then declaring that 'theatre was only for the people on stage... That they were the only ones who enjoyed it.'

Reactions: 3
Bebe complaining Wilderness is for middle class hippies 😂
Lol how did they not realise that before they went? It's billed as a music, arts and wellbeing festival, middle class hippies are the target audience 😂. They are 100% the type of family I saw there when I went in 2019, surprised she was complaining.

• Haha
Ooook so according to Bebe’s stories, she has a flat at the Barbican. ‘oh I’m soooo unemployed poor me’ - but can afford to live in one of the priciest places in London 🧐 they also mentioned on their podcast that Jessie and their mum also live in the same area, so must be rolling in it lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone find Bebe slightly insufferable lately? Like in the last few podcasts or so. Can't quite put my finger on why though

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What was everyone's thoughts on Buffering?
finally got round to watching it. The house fully doesn’t have an ‘inherited from grandma’ vibe, it’s a multi million pound town house in an ultra expensive area of peckham... I thought it was meant to be, too old for nightclubs too poor for a mortgage - I didn’t realise that the mortgage they can’t afford is for a place in zone one. The house is perfect, so neat and styled. Maybe it’s because I fit in the intended represented demographic but no one know lives like this, in this area of London

there are no clear jokes, it’s just kinda tragic. Way too clunky with the gear changes between heavy topics and light hearted remarks - ie, rosie’s boss dying in an accident but now she’s playing scrabble with them…??Or the whole miscarriage storyline. Or that he dislikes his job on the kids tv show and hates children… is that how he really felt? Idk. Thalia had a low key horrible air to her in some episodes but was the most watchable.

Does it seem to anyone else like Jessie talks a bit funny in it, like sort of with a slight lisp?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone find Bebe slightly insufferable lately? Like in the last few podcasts or so. Can't quite put my finger on why though
I always have really with the misusing words and acting all knowledgeable but yeah someone’s told her she’s funny recently and it’s got way worse

When Bebe was talking about her old period stained knickers! 🤮 Tmi.

With regards to Buffering, I agree about the immaculate house. What bothers me is that Jessie is so type cast as the weird one and this character of Rosie embodies it perfectly. Eg. Making Pom Poms, playing Scrabble with a ghost, spraying a room with Sage to vclense the room, making weird art, etc. Her storyline about having a miscarriage was odd. Literally just shoehorned into the narrative so she could chat to Olivia.

Reactions: 5
Or that he dislikes his job on the kids tv show and hates children… is that how he really felt?
Bit OT but I've seen quite a few things recently where Iain moans about or belittles his job in kids TV. Really rubs me up the wrong way how ungrateful he sounds as though it was beneath him or like he should have just been handed celebrity without working his way up. Loads of people in the media start in kids TV. He acts like he's the only one.

Reactions: 8
Bit OT but I've seen quite a few things recently where Iain moans about or belittles his job in kids TV. Really rubs me up the wrong way how ungrateful he sounds as though it was beneath him or like he should have just been handed celebrity without working his way up. Loads of people in the media start in kids TV. He acts like he's the only one.
have you seen his twitch broadcasts?
he vapes and criticises his viewers, love island everything.
seems like a bit of a lazy ungrateful wretch
but what do I know!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
ETA - Whoops, sounding off about Laura Whitmore, the Iain mentions got me confused that I was in her thread 😳🥴😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think they're full sisters. From what I understand, and I could very well be wrong, they didn't live together, or did on and off, whilst raising their children. Their father had an affair, or something like that, and now they're divorced. Bebe was born because Jessie wanted a sister, and she even named her.

• Wow
Yeah, they’re full sisters, they often refer to ‘our dad’ etc like in one of the recent podcasts one of them said something about how the closest they get to cooking together is their dad cooking his own food on family zoom and not paying attention to anyone else in the call while doing so lol

Reactions: 2
I've always wondered if Bebe is short for anything. Beatrice/Beatrix. I could never call a kid just Bebe and she has no back-up name! She has a fb account with the name Betty Lloyd (Cave-Lloyd is their full name according to Jessie's wiki) so maybe it's Elizabeth/Bethany/actually Betty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.