Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks very thin, her collar bones are really protruding out in that picture in the check dress. I expect that's why she posted it.

idk if any of you have listened to 'parenting hell' but it's a parenting podcast that's actually funny / not condescending

I think jessie could really pivot to presenting if she relaxed a bit more and actually enjoyed being around others and meeting new people... also it sounds like jessie's mum is basically her PA, after looking after becker / jessie all week and helping her unpack she's taken the older kids over the weekend to give alfie and jessie a break 🥴 jessie also admits her mum isn't soft with her kids and actually says no / sets boundaries

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
it's pretty revealing that she thinks she won't be liked if she says no to things...

• Sad
Reactions: 2
idk if any of you have listened to 'parenting hell' but it's a parenting podcast that's actually funny / not condescending

I think jessie could really pivot to presenting if she relaxed a bit more and actually enjoyed being around others and meeting new people... also it sounds like jessie's mum is basically her PA, after looking after becker / jessie all week and helping her unpack she's taken the older kids over the weekend to give alfie and jessie a break 🥴 jessie also admits her mum isn't soft with her kids and actually says no / sets boundaries
I love Parenting Hell! The difference with that is that it's all about sharing the ups and downs of parenting in solidarity with other parents, and all with a sense of humour.

Jessie seems to actively dislike other parents and can seem quite critical (e.g. talking about how she could never put her kids in nursery, after school clubs etc). I stopped listening to WCTATRN because all the weight chat was making me feel miserable, I might have to do the same with WIK because she makes me feel like a tit parent (put my son in full-time childcare from 9 months because I had to go back to work!).

I love Parenting Hell! The difference with that is that it's all about sharing the ups and downs of parenting in solidarity with other parents, and all with a sense of humour.

Jessie seems to actively dislike other parents and can seem quite critical (e.g. talking about how she could never put her kids in nursery, after school clubs etc). I stopped listening to WCTATRN because all the weight chat was making me feel miserable, I might have to do the same with WIK because she makes me feel like a tit parent (put my son in full-time childcare from 9 months because I had to go back to work!).
It's very irritating. She wouldn't put her kids into nursery or after school clubs because she doesn't have to! She doesn't have to work in any real sense of the word, because she comes from a wealthy family. She doesn't need to use outside childcare because her mother does all the childrearing. If she had to rely on her income yo pay the bills, or if her mother was incapable or unwilling to look after her kids, she bloody would use childcare because she is incapable of looking after them herself and has hitched herself to a loser who is unwilling to help with any parenting

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's very irritating. She wouldn't put her kids into nursery or after school clubs because she doesn't have to! She doesn't have to work in any real sense of the word, because she comes from a wealthy family. She doesn't need to use outside childcare because her mother does all the childrearing. If she had to rely on her income yo pay the bills, or if her mother was incapable or unwilling to look after her kids, she bloody would use childcare because she is incapable of looking after them herself and has hitched herself to a loser who is unwilling to help with any parenting
also as a former tennis kid, it's a bit bizarre to me that she doesn't have them in any after school clubs

Reactions: 2
also as a former tennis kid, it's a bit bizarre to me that she doesn't have them in any after school clubs
Maybe she’s weary after her r*pe experience when she was a teen I'm thinking! She often plays it down but it must have impacted her more than she’s aware of.

I must say though I really wish she was more world aware and realised some mums HAVE to use childcare/clubs because the HAVE to go back to work. Traditional office work without the luxury of being able to work from home with seemingly full time help from their mums! I’d definitely appreciate if she stopped referring to club mums as a phenomenon and understand it’s just normal

Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s weary after her r*pe experience when she was a teen I'm thinking! She often plays it down but it must have impacted her more than she’s aware of.

I must say though I really wish she was more world aware and realised some mums HAVE to use childcare/clubs because the HAVE to go back to work. Traditional office work without the luxury of being able to work from home with seemingly full time help from their mums! I’d definitely appreciate if she stopped referring to club mums as a phenomenon and understand it’s just normal
oh yeah I guess I didn't think of that, I was more thinking she would want to emulate the 'tiger mom' that is her mum

Reactions: 1

Agreed! No family so I have to use f-t childcare. Admittedly I do work from home for much of the week but there's no way I could work with a toddler around - when I've had to because he's been home poorly my laptop ended up covered in peanut butter and my boss gave me a bollocking for not having a 'childcare plan B' 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Hey don't let someone who treats their own mum as a full time nanny make you feel like a tit parent! Jessie is immensely privileged to have a mum who is willing to do all that she does for free so Jessie can pursues her dreams. Most of us don't have those options, especially mothers of four young children!

Jessie needs to stop judging other parents, and to be honest I find all her childcare content annoying, I stopped listening to her podcast when I was pregnant because, to be honest she talks a load of rubbish a lot of the time. I find her relationship with Alfie very dysfunctional and unhealthy and frankly embarrassing. I also think she got lucky being cast in the Harry Potter films as she is not especially talented as an actress, and I don't really know why she is keen to pursue that career.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey don't let someone who treats their own mum as a full time nanny make you feel like a tit parent! Jessie is immensely privileged to have a mum who is willing to do all that she does for free so Jessie can pursues her dreams. Most of us don't have those options, especially mothers of four young children!

Jessie needs to stop judging other parents, and to be honest I find all her childcare content annoying, I stopped listening to her podcast when I was pregnant because, to be honest she talks a load of rubbish a lot of the time. I find her relationship with Alfie very dysfunctional and unhealthy and frankly embarrassing. I also think she got lucky being cast in the Harry Potter films as she is not especially talented as an actress, and I don't really know why she is keen to pursue that career.
I think her mum does get paid for the work she does with the doodle shop and the puppets, but pretty sure she does all the babysitting, unpacking services, etc., for free.

I feel jessie just plays herself in all her roles / doesn't move her forehead. She's envious of jessie buckley's fame and she's wrinkling her forehead all the time in her films! Act with the forehead!!

I stopped listening to the parenting podcast too as I was finding it really irritating! I know it’s only her opinions but I do feel you have a duty to make sure the information your spouting is accurate, especially when it comes to something as important as pregnancy and birth.

Once again I think Jesse’s lack of empathy comes through when she’s judging other parents. Put yourself in someone else’s shoes! Many parents need to pay for childcare in order to work 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sorry for the me-rail yesterday - was feeling a bit over-sensitive about everything!

Her mum sounds quite young, and she must come from a place of enormous privilege to not have to work and have all that free time to look after her grandkids/sort her daughter's life out. The way Jessie described talking to her mum backstage while filming was v telling too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.