Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she have the time for a haircare routine?My baby is a week older than hers and I've barely got time to piss let alone brush my god damn hair, and I've only got the one child!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how filthy Tenn’s bottle looked in her story this morning? Also orange squash in a bottle… dentist is going to love you for that…

Reactions: 1
I like them talking about social media it's very true!
meh, I feel jessie didn't address how she contributes to the machine of inadequacy really, I feel bebe is more real on socials

unrelated but netflix has started pushing the JLO doc which i guess will be jessie's next fixation, whoever put together the cover image have airbrushed tf out of her jawline making her head a really odd shape. I love how jessie still believes she's a 'natural beauty' 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone notice how filthy Tenn’s bottle looked in her story this morning? Also orange squash in a bottle… dentist is going to love you for that…
It just makes me laugh that she keeps talking about how much of a clean freak and neat freak she is but there are countless examples every week suggesting the opposite

Reactions: 6
I had a dream about Alfie last night, it was awful 🤢
i've been listening to his podcast and it has made me detest the man
i used to think he was funny but his disrespect towards women has made me feel so ick
he said he would give his english cock to jada pinkett like he is so gross that entire episode about will smith
the lack of respect and poor perspective on a subject he has no knowledge as a white man and shows no interest in furthering that knowledge
find some sources and learn alfie!!!
he also comes across so self-righteous and arrogant in so many episodes
the facts he's never had a 'normal job' he seems to romanticise and for me i just feel terrible he's had so many babies and no real way to support them
or always felt comfortable to be a leech
whatever it is he needs a better perspective pronto

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That's not fair to Peter Dinklage, who is a good looking man and seems like a decent sort.
Completely agree.

He gives me really strong Seann Walsh vibes - who, incidentally is also a complete dick and was before Strictly and any extra curricular snogging.

Reactions: 14
Completely agree.

He gives me really strong Seann Walsh vibes - who, incidentally is also a complete dick and was before Strictly and any extra curricular snogging.
Funnily enough Alfie used to post about his adoration of Seann Walsh quite a lot; that is until Alfie posted some sort of positive comment on his insta story, which Walsh then reposted with a scathing reply like it was a sarcastic insult. Hilarious in its irony. I wish I could remember the exact details.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Funnily enough Alfie used to post about his adoration of Seann Walsh quite a lot; that is until Alfie posted some sort of positive comment on his insta story, which Walsh then reposted with a scathing reply like it was a sarcastic insult. Hilarious in its irony. I wish I could remember the exact details.
Horatio directed SW's latest stand up special (available for free on youtube)

• Sick
Reactions: 3
apparently Katherine Ryan potty trained her son aged 8 months, she said it was an eastern thing and we know how much jessie likes eastern parenting techniques...

apparently Katherine Ryan potty trained her son aged 8 months, she said it was an eastern thing and we know how much jessie likes eastern parenting techniques...
theres a difference between potty training your child and training yourself to recognise when they need to go. Surely your child isn't potty trained if you still need to carry them to the potty, undress them, clean them and then dress them again!

Reactions: 4
I was just listening to the latest episode of Jessie and Bebe’s podcast.

Something I found interesting was Jessie’s lack of consideration towards how others might feel. When Bebe talked about her friend who had lost his mum suddenly and then had to deal with all the fall out from that (selling her flat etc) by himself, Bebe was full of empathy about what a difficult situation that was for him. Jessie just focused on that fact that he had no siblings and it was so hard for her as she was grieving her sibling’s loss as well as her own.

I don’t doubt it was a horrendously traumatic experience and a huge loss. But other people can and are living through terrible things too. We can still acknowledge that and demonstrate empathy towards them. It doesn’t negate each individual’s experience.

I also found it really odd that Jessie gets her mum to do all her life-admin! Jessie’s a mother of 4 children and can’t sort out her utility bill without her mum?? My mind is blown 🤯.

On that point, why hasn’t her mum empowered her to learn how to do it herself and built her confidence up to be independent? That’s our role as parents I think. Not to “do for” our children. It holds them back in the long term.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.