Jessie Cave #3 Can't successfully end a project, or a toxic relationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm probably missing a lot but the main gist of the last thread is that it seemed like Jessie and Alfie broke up, as she referred to him as her ex in a newspaper article.

Alfie's "comedy" got negative press for being racist, unfunny and ultra edgelord, he went quiet on social media.

He flew to Australia to try to bang young women but seemingly had no effect on either the comedy scene or romantic scene. Sounds like they may be back together now he's returned and bets are on for baby 5.

The Cave sisters' podcast has gone quiet, they tried an experimental one, no idea if it's still going, it was painful to listen to. Also there was (is?) a Succession podcast.

No news on Bebe, this is more the Jessie/Alfie thread at the moment.

Reactions: 6
I feel like we should probably move this thread to the influencers section if that’s possible

I feel like we should probably move this thread to the influencers section if that’s possible
Really? She isn't like any other influencer I follow, she doesn't do ads etc. She is "famous" for her HP role and is now making money from the podcast. I wouldn't class her as an influencer at all.

Reactions: 7
gutted for Jessie that she's not into the political episodes, maybe we shouldn't expect an episode this week
---
also is it at all surprising that her favourite character is the most edgelord-y one

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No news on Bebe, this is more the Jessie/Alfie thread at the moment.
I feel like Bebe just seems less performative and more earnest in a lot of ways. Like she doesn't post to social media that often, has been settled with a BF for years now, and seems to be more independent with travelling etc. I love her style too :D

• Heart
Why do they do bad American accents whenever they quote succession, it’s fine to do it in your normal voice! Drives me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her new reel has me feeling disturbed because I guess I never realized how British people say “alibi” and she says it SO MUCH in the course of thirty seconds.

Reactions: 1
Her new reel has me feeling disturbed because I guess I never realized how British people say “alibi” and she says it SO MUCH in the course of thirty seconds.
No we don't say it like that 😅 She's either doing it as a joke or she's just stupid
Her reels are so unfunny it's hard to know what's supposed to be funny and what isn't

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly wonder what Bebe thinks about Jessie and Alfie’s relationship. Heaven knows if someone spoke about my sister the way Alfie has about Jessie I’d struggle to keep my fists by my sides, never mind be civil.

I’m not that big into their podcasts but if it’s been a while since they’ve teamed up together it could be because Bebe is processing her sister’s (absolutely bleeping WOEFUL) decision to reunite with unfunny edgelord Alfie.

I honestly wonder what Bebe thinks about Jessie and Alfie’s relationship. Heaven knows if someone spoke about my sister the way Alfie has about Jessie I’d struggle to keep my fists by my sides, never mind be civil.

I’m not that big into their podcasts but if it’s been a while since they’ve teamed up together it could be because Bebe is processing her sister’s (absolutely bleeping WOEFUL) decision to reunite with unfunny edgelord Alfie.
I got the impression Alfie and Bebe are quite close, have similar personalities and of course weirdly flirtatious. Jessie once commented of Bebe being afraid of never having a boyfriend „but there would always be Alfie having sex with you.“ I’m afraid Bebe likes Alfie and finds them as edgy and hilarious as they find themselves.

• Sick
No we don't say it like that 😅 She's either doing it as a joke or she's just stupid
Her reels are so unfunny it's hard to know what's supposed to be funny and what isn't
and then she complains that no one understands her humour
---
She might be a terrible judge of character. Just a hunch.
welllll she's not much interested in politics 🤷‍♀️

I used to be a fan of Jessie’s but she has such little self respect I’ve had to unfollow, all these unfunny posts just seem cringe and sad now. I hope she sees the light and starts making some better choices

sometimes I think the Succession that Jessie and Bebe are watching is very different to the Succession everyone else is watching

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone else noticed that her show description has changed from "breakups and heartbreak" to "motherhood, birth and bathtime" 🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Alfie came crawling back as soon as his flop stint in Melbourne ended, and of course she welcomed him with open arms. These two are pathetic.

Reactions: 12
So Alfie came crawling back as soon as his flop stint in Melbourne ended, and of course she welcomed him with open arms. These two are pathetic.
Maybe the last ten years of not taking care of himself plus the racism and sexism took a toll on his sexual curb appeal. He’s either just gonna try it again in a few years or they’re going to have an ongoing open relationship.

Reactions: 8