jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she renting? Do they really need a 4 bedroom house for the two of them? Would love to know the rent price of it since Renta are crazy
Yup, she said they are renting.
and she also said it’s mostly houses and not apartments available in their town.

Reactions: 2
She keeps saying she hasn’t had her lips done 🤔
She could have had a lip flip and that’s how she’s getting around saying they haven’t been “done” since “done” insinuates filler. It’s a work around the tight lipped (lol) influencers like to go down.

Reactions: 2
She could have had a lip flip and that’s how she’s getting around saying they haven’t been “done” since “done” insinuates filler. It’s a work around the tight lipped (lol) influencers like to go down.
She said she hasn't had anything done to her lips as she's so open she would share if she had 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you watch videos from 5 years ago her top lip is not as big so she probably does get fillers or her lips have somehow changed shape and size over the years...

Reactions: 4
This is from her latest upload, the moving diaries tit. Her top lip doesnt look overdrawn or filled. Maybe she did get them and now she doesn't? I just don't see it in these pictures.

Also if your sofa not being the right shade is something you classify as an issue, youre incredibly privileged. Takes first world problems to an entire new level. This really is a series of a kid playing house for the first time, security in the fella not doing a legger as he's from her area kind of thing. :rolleyes: It irritates me that she's classifying her sofa shite as an issue with moving. duck right off. The genuine stress of finding a gaff at present and then moving is a lot more bs than a poxy sofa colour.

On second thoughts as I'm not familiar with filler when the person doesnt have massive bulging lips, she could well have them done? Please someone who is in the know clarify for me. I too have a small thin top lip, i considered for years to get filler but didn't. I'm only ever used to seeing people with ridiculous looking lips even when "it's just a little you won't notice", i do notice. Filler imo doesnt look nice on ANYONE.

Attachments

I don't really think there's anything wrong with her relationship and her brother but it's funny how she says he's such a private person and thats why she doesn't talk about him and then Mel sticks him in her latest video 😂

• Haha
I think Mel kinda owns him I don't think she'd share him with Jess

• Haha