jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she's still partnered with fabletics after the sweatshop scandal. Also thet are fast fashion to a t

Reactions: 4
It put me in mind of Borat's mankini with the cut of the bottoms and the green 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still can't believe she's still partnered with fabletics after the sweatshop scandal. Also thet are fast fashion to a t
It’s just for the money. Her videos don’t hve so many views these days and she has no other regular sponsor.

Reactions: 1
It’s just for the money. Her videos don’t hve so many views these days and she has no other regular sponsor.
I think she was sponsored by Dyson the other day but yeah she's not exactly doing ad after ad and maybe she's fine with that? She's not a sellout and still bringing in some cash...

Reactions: 2
Her recent video with the boyfriend came across very forced.Something definitely happened that he wasn’t around for so long but she’ll still pretend that they’re ‘soulmates’.Things definitely aren’t as rosy as she tries making out.

Her recent video with the boyfriend came across very forced.Something definitely happened that he wasn’t around for so long but she’ll still pretend that they’re ‘soulmates’.Things definitely aren’t as rosy as she tries making out.
She looks very dead behind the eyes lately, but more so in that video. They don't appear to be two people in love. I wonder how long she'll cling to him until it falls apart and he becomes one of her 'worst relationships ever' the stories and videos that follow.

She looks very dead behind the eyes lately, but more so in that video. They don't appear to be two people in love. I wonder how long she'll cling to him until it falls apart and he becomes one of her 'worst relationships ever' the stories and videos that follow.
There’s definitely a big change in energy from their first videos together to now(novelty has worn off).After reading stuff on here and how her past relationships have gone I don’t know why she decides to still plaster him everywhere.Going to be a very messy break up😳

Reactions: 5
There’s definitely a big change in energy from their first videos together to now(novelty has worn off).After reading stuff on here and how her past relationships have gone I don’t know why she decides to still plaster him everywhere.Going to be a very messy break up😳
I think he was mad into being plastered all over her social media to begin with and that probs enticed her to continue that, but yes as time has gone on the spark has def faded. It now looks like maybe they've had their first official 'big fight', and this is the result of it. Not sure why he's still stupidly being involved in the vids though as it looks like it pains him to be there? All her relationships appear to end drama. No ending to a relationship is mess-free but much like her sister there's always something. Hopefully she's learning from her previous relationship on how to handle the faded sparks.

I think he was mad into being plastered all over her social media to begin with and that probs enticed her to continue that, but yes as time has gone on the spark has def faded. It now looks like maybe they've had their first official 'big fight', and this is the result of it. Not sure why he's still stupidly being involved in the vids though as it looks like it pains him to be there? All her relationships appear to end drama. No ending to a relationship is mess-free but much like her sister there's always something. Hopefully she's learning from her previous relationship on how to handle the faded sparks.

You really do wonder what went on in that family when melanie and jessi were growing up. There seems to be issues there with the mother and both girls have problems and have been in Therapy.

Her hair is so much nicer they way she had it in her stories. The fringe is rotten

Reactions: 6
Have they moved into their own place? I thought he had a place of his own.

Have they moved into their own place? I thought he had a place of his own.
She made the same big deal when her and the ex moved in together the very same ikea trips and vlogs of the experience.Everyone saw how that went

• Heart
  • Haha
She made the same big deal when her and the ex moved in together the very same ikea trips and vlogs of the experience.Everyone saw how that went
I always thought he had his own place and she spent her time between her parents house and his place , where have they got the place ? she showed Dublin on her stories but always said she's never move back there .

I always thought he had his own place and she spent her time between her parents house and his place , where have they got the place ? she showed Dublin on her stories but always said she's never move back there .
I have no idea I believe they’re living with her parents as she’s said it a number of times in her videos.She’s posted the last while about how much she loves dublin maybe she’s giving it another shot and dragging him with her.Or maybe they’re moving into mels attic😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really is morphing into Mel, her skin is suffering a bit lately I've noticed, also how does one not know that a decent sofa will cost money

Reactions: 3
She really is morphing into Mel, her skin is suffering a bit lately I've noticed, also how does one not know that a decent sofa will cost money
That annoying baby voice they both do is cringey. I would have thought her fella was a bit more put together and wouldn't put up with that weird tit than baldy would be, but here we are. Her lack of knowledge on common tit like couch costs and what you actually need for a gaff is a sure sign of being sheltered and babied her entire life. I do wonder how much theyre paying as prices have increased drastically even that area. I know people from her area and they've said that there arent any houses to rent atm so I'd love to know how 'far' from her parents she actually went. She really is morphing into her sister as time goes on, jessie you're not melmo i'd actually go as far to say as youre more tolerable than your sister, be yourself girl.

That annoying baby voice they both do is cringey. I would have thought her fella was a bit more put together and wouldn't put up with that weird tit than baldy would be, but here we are. Her lack of knowledge on common tit like couch costs and what you actually need for a gaff is a sure sign of being sheltered and babied her entire life. I do wonder how much theyre paying as prices have increased drastically even that area. I know people from her area and they've said that there arent any houses to rent atm so I'd love to know how 'far' from her parents she actually went. She really is morphing into her sister as time goes on, jessie you're not melmo i'd actually go as far to say as youre more tolerable than your sister, be yourself girl.
Amen to that, she is defo morphing into Melmo, i hope she doesn't as she is above that

Reactions: 3
Is she renting? Do they really need a 4 bedroom house for the two of them? Would love to know the rent price of it since Renta are crazy