Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely lying about her age! Mark was either 1 or 2 years above me and my mates at school as my friend was at the same one and used to cop off with him, and then Jess is older than him. I’m 33 this year so the maths doesn’t add up for her to only be 34

Plus she looks about 40 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This reminded me when courtney and chloe said that kate looked like she was dressed for a wedding on Brentwood high street and it was so true 😂.

I used to like that courtney just wore jeans and a top.
I remember that - they hit the nail righ ton the head. Didn't Kate say something super, super bitchy? Can't stand that woman. She's reinvented herself as a saint now.

Reactions: 4
I know I am sad but watched some of it again and I am in stitches, they are all funny because they are taking themselves so seriously with Mark bragging that 3000 are watching, but the Dad is the comedy gold, its like he is in a comedy sketch.

You are right Natalya looks better in hers as she is younger and slimmer
[/QUOTE
I know! I loved it. So funny. May re watch for a giggle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s definitely lying about her age! Mark was either 1 or 2 years above me and my mates at school as my friend was at the same one and used to cop off with him, and then Jess is older than him. I’m 33 this year so the maths doesn’t add up for her to only be 34

Plus she looks about 40 🤣
She is def 34-35 this year. She went to school with a friend of mine. Mark was 2 years below me at school- Jess didn’t go to the same school though.

Reactions: 3
She is def 34-35 this year. She went to school with a friend of mine. Mark was 2 years below me at school- Jess didn’t go to the same school though.
I don't think she is lying about her age as too many people in Essex would have known her in school, she is probably just not ageing well, all that sunbathing is very ageing.

Reactions: 5
What does she talk about in her podcast?

Those pictures are hilarious, wth is natalia wearing 🤣 Instagram vs reality
She talks about her life growing up. She went to private school and wanted to go to stage school blah blah blah but she talks about her mum, and her mum comes on and talks about it too, about how she wasn’t close to her growing up and she didn’t cuddle the kids or be too emotional with them etc. Not at all whats painted now. X

Reactions: 7
She talks about her life growing up. She went to private school and wanted to go to stage school blah blah blah but she talks about her mum, and her mum comes on and talks about it too, about how she wasn’t close to her growing up and she didn’t cuddle the kids or be too emotional with them etc. Not at all whats painted now. X
Is that Carol she wasn't close to? God, she makes herself out to be the ultimate mother and just does as well actually.

I can confirm that Jess is 34! She was in the year above me at school and I'm 32, almost 33.
She has the typical "years of sunbeds, then fix it with fillers + botox" face. 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I thought they were a right close Cockney family, and a private education seems wasted on Jess to be honest

Reactions: 10
I’m not gonna lie I’m really shocked that she’s apparently under 35 🤣 I guess there’s a smaller age gap between Jess and Mark then I imagined, so thanks for that info. My friends were at Chigwell and I was at one of the other private schools so the social circles are very mixed.

As for Jess being privately educated, you would not believe the actual dummies that went to those schools, mine included. Money gets you a long way 🤣 the less academically gifted have mostly ended up living off their parents money, perpetually on holidays but calling it “travelling”, or marrying rich (always someone they met at school to keep the social circles the same)

• Haha
I thought they were a right close Cockney family, and a private education seems wasted on Jess to be honest
Private education is wasted on the lot of them. I've read far too many TOWIE autobiographies which state "I really hated school ... all that ever interested me was tans, nails and small doggies."

• Haha
There’s so many of them like it. The “in” crowd at my school had the combined intellect of a piece of toast. But they were rich so it didn’t
matter 🤷‍♀️ In the end none of it is important as so many of the academic girls who were ostracised and made fun of have gone on to use the opportunities they were given and do really well in life. I’m not including myself in that at all I have always been thoroughly middle of the road 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lauren Goodger has been friends with Jess since they were 14, I think she would say if they had passed Jessie’s baby off as Carols
Not only were they friends back then, they were also evacuated out to the countryside together during the Blitz.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.