Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was alluded to in TOWIE by Jess but I never believed it. Jess is hard as nails and I think Lauren is all mouth and hair pulling. I think Jess stretched the truth and twisted a few things and editing made it look worse but I can’t remember the whole thing so I only remember that’s what I thought at the time. Look at what happened with Sam and Joey - everyone believed sam was a monster and was all ‘poor little Joey’ cos of his acting and the editing of what sam said until the truth came out a few years later.
No it actually happened jess was pictured with bald patches I also believed jess would have her. Lauren looks all mouth

Reactions: 2
No it actually happened jess was pictured with bald patches I also believed jess would have her. Lauren looks all mouth
I definitely believe Lauren pulled her hair, I just don’t believe that Lauren started it and I don’t believe Jess was ‘covered in bruises’ from Lauren as if poor Jess was battered by Lauren and didn’t do anything even in retaliation.

Reactions: 6
I definitely believe Lauren pulled her hair, I just don’t believe that Lauren started it and I don’t believe Jess was ‘covered in bruises’ from Lauren as if poor Jess was battered by Lauren and didn’t do anything even in retaliation.
Defo jess started it. Lauren was so desperate to be involved with them she defo wouldn't have.

I don't know how anyone would have blamed lauren for beating her after the horrible way they treated her. At the start of Towie jess acted like her friend then was best friends with Lucy and Sam.

Reactions: 5
Have you all not listened to her podcast? Honestly she is so vain it hurts to even listen to it! X

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wasn't the fight in the back of the cab on their way home from international celeb hot spot Faces?? I'd love to have been a fly on the wall!!! Apparently Carol thought Jess had been mugged.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If someone’s pulling hair enough to leave bald patches, that’s going to be enough pressure to detach the scalp from the skull! Grab some of your own hair and pull it hard, you can feel the scalp lift and how strong the roots are - you’ll rip the skin open if you pull even harder

Reactions: 3
If someone’s pulling hair enough to leave bald patches, that’s going to be enough pressure to detach the scalp from the skull! Grab some of your own hair and pull it hard, you can feel the scalp lift and how strong the roots are - you’ll rip the skin open if you pull even harder
It wasn’t her real hair that was pulled out I don’t think, it was her extensions and the bald patches she was showing had already been pictured in (I think) heat magazine alongside (again, I think) Katie price, Cheryl Cole and someone else as a ‘warning’ against hair extensions as they can leave you with bald patches. They also said it’s why Victoria Beckham stopped wearing them and cut her hair and they had another ‘celeb’ (I think a wag or reality ‘star’) in there talking about her ‘trauma’ from being left with bald patches that she’d been told might never go away.

Reactions: 8
I remember Billi Mucklow referring to Jess as a ‘bald bleep’ once. She also called Carol Wright ‘Mutton’ to Jess’s face.
Happy memories.🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Anyone know what Ricky (was that his name?) Is up to these days? I loved it when they split up on TOWIE and she tried to engineer it so that it looked like he still wanted her but actually he made it obvious he was well rid! 😬

Edit: found him on instagram, nothing interesting apart from he likes fishing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she'll show up wearing something as effing ridiculous as she did to Mark's wedding? Anyone remember that get up? She looked like an absolute berk.
They have no sense of occasion, they will dress for a wedding as if they are going to a nightclub.

Reactions: 4
Love Billie Mucklow 😂

I always remember Elliott Wright having a go at Ricky for not "providing" for Jess, Jess was 42 32 years old, had a business degree, her own company, her own house, why on earth did she need a man to provide for her?
Good thing she has found herself a lovely Essex "business" man to provide the good stuff eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love Billie Mucklow 😂

I always remember Elliott Wright having a go at Ricky for not "providing" for Jess, Jess was 42 32 years old, had a business degree, her own company, her own house, why on earth did she need a man to provide for her?
Good thing she has found herself a lovely Essex "business" man to provide the good stuff eh?
I couldn't abide Elliott Wright; he seemed very aggressive and controlling.

Sorry i refuse to believe she is in her 30's....
Especially as she has a 77 coda on her Insta.

Reactions: 8
Katie Price put a picture of herself on her stories, wearing a pink playsuit, I had to do a double take, I thought it was Jess! Time to lay off the plastic work Jess!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess has another Tik Tok vid on instagram, she really resembles Carol in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.