Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering why Mick Norcross had aged 8 years and Jess had only aged 6. 35 sounds about right

Reactions: 1
God she really makes my cringe with the constant pouting and posing. If she was chocolate she would eat herself.

Reactions: 5
I was wondering why Mick Norcross had aged 8 years and Jess had only aged 6. 35 sounds about right
Cor, whatever happened to Mick? I loved him in TOWIE 😋 You know you’re getting old when you fancy the dads!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good point about the possibility of Jess being Natalya's mother as the age gap between Josh(?) the second youngest Wright sibling is huge. Mind you, perhaps Mark Wright Snr wanted one last try with the lovely Carol?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god that post of her dancing.... I've never cringed so hard!! For the love of god woman, act your sodding age!

Reactions: 4
Good point about the possibility of Jess being Natalya's mother as the age gap between Josh(?) the second youngest Wright sibling is huge. Mind you, perhaps Mark Wright Snr wanted one last try with the lovely Carol?
One last hurrah!

Reactions: 1
I was watching her make up tutorial and I couldn't work out what was wrong with her hands until I realised she had fake tan on them that makes them look dirty.

She's morphed into Carol facially... Same surgeon!

Embarrassingly I quite liked her and the Wright's when Towie was first on...

Can't stand the lot of them anymore, would have had a hell of a lot more respect for her if she had just quietly faded away. Why is she so desperate to hang around?! She has no talent or personality!

The way they all treated Ricky was disgusting as well. Yes he was a toad, but if you make someone feel they aren't good enough, they're going to harbour resentment

Reactions: 20
I see on her IG page that she has bought a Bride to Be mug, my God the wedding will be so OTT totally off the scale!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What has carol done to herself? She came up promoting some hair shyte on my insta months ago, she couldn’t even talk properly!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jess is going the same way.
Don’t follow jess but she regularly pops up on my feed. My asshole twitches and cringes for her when I see those tictoks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What has carol done to herself? She came up promoting some hair shyte on my insta months ago, she couldn’t even talk properly!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jess is going the same way.
Don’t follow jess but she regularly pops up on my feed. My asshole twitches and cringes for her when I see those tictoks 😂
Has Carol been on the pop maybe?

Reactions: 2

This has to be posted, she released three singles about dancing and couldn't dance for toffee in any of them 😆

It's an iconic video, the awful clothes, budget dancers. A masterpiece.

I held my imaginary pearls in a state of cringe watching 25 seconds of that .....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I held my imaginary pearls in a state of cringe watching 25 seconds of that .....
Seeing that alert made me start watching it again, got an advert to date local senior singles :LOL: cheeky cow, that's definitely not based on my browsing history so maybe it's based on her watchers?

cow.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Talking of carol Wright, has anyone noticed the comments she puts under every post of Michelle Keegans? So cringe! And she can’t spell which makes it worse. Reminds me of my ex mother in law who latches on to every gf my Ex husband has and comments one very pic 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.