Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of carol Wright, has anyone noticed the comments she puts under every post of Michelle Keegans? So cringe! And she can’t spell which makes it worse. Reminds me of my ex mother in law who latches on to every gf my Ex husband has and comments one very pic 😂
Her spelling is awful and funny

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lauren beat up jess at one point I believe

I think it was alluded to in TOWIE by Jess but I never believed it. Jess is hard as nails and I think Lauren is all mouth and hair pulling. I think Jess stretched the truth and twisted a few things and editing made it look worse but I can’t remember the whole thing so I only remember that’s what I thought at the time. Look at what happened with Sam and Joey - everyone believed sam was a monster and was all ‘poor little Joey’ cos of his acting and the editing of what sam said until the truth came out a few years later.

Reactions: 9
I think it was alluded to in TOWIE by Jess but I never believed it. Jess is hard as nails and I think Lauren is all mouth and hair pulling. I think Jess stretched the truth and twisted a few things and editing made it look worse but I can’t remember the whole thing so I only remember that’s what I thought at the time. Look at what happened with Sam and Joey - everyone believed sam was a monster and was all ‘poor little Joey’ cos of his acting and the editing of what sam said until the truth came out a few years later.
Didn’t Jess say that Lauren pulled out a chunk of her hair or soemthing?

Didn’t Jess say that Lauren pulled out a chunk of her hair or soemthing?

I believe that bit but I’m sure at the time it was also alluded to that she was battered and bruised and scared to go near her and I don’t believe that. I’d rather fight Lauren than Jess, I think she’d just shout and hair pull then cry and Jess I can see punching and kicking. I also do t think Lauren would’ve done that and (in her mind) cut off any chance of her being able to be with mark and be part of his family.

Jess looks like she'd scratch your eyes out and spit on you 😂😂 she looks grubby

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooo what came out about joey?! I still thought she was violent!

Reactions: 3
Oooo what came out about joey?! I still thought she was violent!

She did slap him but while I don’t want to condone any kind/level of violence I think if I were in her position I would’ve done more than partially accidentally slap him to be honest.

They were in dubai, they went out partying and she wanted to go back to the villa or apartment or wherever they were staying and he wanted to stay out so she got a taxi back and went to bed. He then came into the apartment some time later, I’ve no idea how long but she was naked and asleep in bed. Joey brought two strangers back with him so sam woke up to the voices of two strange men and Joey came in the bedroom with the two men to wake her up and they were all drunk and trying to pull the covers off of her, she was upset saying she was naked and they carried on. Then she was trying to pull the covers back and trying to get Joey to stop she says somehow that ended up with her slapping him resulting in a scratch on his face.

He told everyone it was a drunken row and she slapped him and everyone was on his side. Her ‘people’ (and probably towie people) obviously told her to downplay it and get it buried in the media so she just said she slapped him but it’s ‘not unusual’ for girls to sometimes slap their boyfriends and they were fixing things. She then tried to fix things and he carried on whining to his friends and family about her and how she’s cold and distant and his family and friends telling him she’s a witch and he should end it. If you rewatch their episodes knowing what happened you can see why she was ‘cold and distant’.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She did slap him but while I don’t want to condone any kind/level of violence I think if I were in her position I would’ve done more than partially accidentally slap him to be honest.

They were in dubai, they went out partying and she wanted to go back to the villa or apartment or wherever they were staying and he wanted to stay out so she got a taxi back and went to bed. He then came into the apartment some time later, I’ve no idea how long but she was naked and asleep in bed. Joey brought two strangers back with him so sam woke up to the voices of two strange men and Joey came in the bedroom with the two men to wake her up and they were all drunk and trying to pull the covers off of her, she was upset saying she was naked and they carried on. Then she was trying to pull the covers back and trying to get Joey to stop she says somehow that ended up with her slapping him resulting in a scratch on his face.

He told everyone it was a drunken row and she slapped him and everyone was on his side. Her ‘people’ (and probably towie people) obviously told her to downplay it and get it buried in the media so she just said she slapped him but it’s ‘not unusual’ for girls to sometimes slap their boyfriends and they were fixing things. She then tried to fix things and he carried on whining to his friends and family about her and how she’s cold and distant and his family and friends telling him she’s a witch and he should end it. If you rewatch their episodes knowing what happened you can see why she was ‘cold and distant’.
Oh my god! That makes so much sense, and I would have done the same!!!! Poor girl that must have been horrific... Like you say no wonder she was so distant!

Reactions: 17
What on Earth is Natalia wearing? Hate to say it but not often carol is the best dressed. Handy that there was a pap there too.

• Haha
Jess and Carol were going into a wedding dress shop on IG earlier.

Reactions: 3
What on Earth is Natalia wearing? Hate to say it but not often carol is the best dressed. Handy that there was a pap there too.
I wonder if she'll show up wearing something as effing ridiculous as she did to Mark's wedding? Anyone remember that get up? She looked like an absolute berk.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She dresses like a granny. Somehow manages to look like mutton dressed as lamb when she's probably dressed age appropriate. Baffling.

Reactions: 8
So she clearly broke the rules yesterday, she should be social distancing but she puts up a picture of her right next to her mother

It begins!

PS - Cheek of Carol to tell her to freeze her eggs at 28!
God she thinks she’s such an A lister in these pics 😂 she’ll be rushing the wedding so she can get up the duff asap

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.