Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have found "the one" so no doubt there will be a lavish wedding in Spain or The Maldives as soon people are allowed to go abroad again, followed by a baby about a year later.

Reactions: 9
What do we know about her fiancé? I heard her touting him as a millionaire businessman, but comments in the mail said he was broke and renting his mates spare room! I guess beggy Jess can’t be too fussy at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always thought she was older than she claims...
Well I can tell you with certainty that she’s older. She was evacuated out of Essex with my nana during WW2 for a start 😂 my nana says she was like a lovely big sister but thick as a wellington boot

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I was 23 when TOWIE came out and I’m sure she was 26/27. Mark was about 24 and she/they always went on about her being his older/big sister and how she looks out for him (regarding his relationship with Lauren) because she’s protective of him cos she’s his big sister etc. I’m now 33 so she would be 36/37 now surely... either that or I’m going to start telling people I’m 29 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course the world champion of this is Denise Van Outen, who proclaimed loudly to the world that Jay Kay and her were made for each other as they had so much in common “we are even the same age”. Interesting that he’s now in his 50s and shes still 45! At the rate she’s going, her first ex Gary Glitter wouldn’t have dated her at 16, he would have got his grubby hands on her before she was even born

Another master is Sherzinger, who up until her “40th” last year had photos of her 21st that were datestamped “1991” up on her social media (which I believe means she was on stage in over 21s clubs in America in her underwear at the age of 12)

And of course there’s Lauren Pope, whos cv boasts that she started her own business in 1993 which according to her current given age means she had an office, was taking meetings, and had secured a bank loan when she was still in junior school 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Everything about her is just cringe. Her hair and her makeup always seem so behind the times and even that clothing line she brought out! I remember thinking nobody of her targeted age group would wear those sort of clothes. They look like what she does-mutton lol 🤣
She’s like an 80s mum who turns up to a 90s disco 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone know how old she actually is? Theres absolutely no way she's 34 when she has "77" chilling in her insta handle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always thought she was lying about her age but she has her age as 33 in companies house and surely you're not allowed lie on documents like that about you're age??

I get the feeling she's "settling" with her fiancee - I can imagine Carole being the type of mother to annoy her about not having a husband or kids by her age because I remember on TOWIE she got upset that she wanted to freeze her eggs

Reactions: 7
Her insta post today where she says she's make up free and only has moisturiser on (and her eyeliner tattooed on) looks like she has bronzer on too.

Reactions: 4
I always thought she was lying about her age but she has her age as 33 in companies house and surely you're not allowed lie on documents like that about you're age??

I get the feeling she's "settling" with her fiancee - I can imagine Carole being the type of mother to annoy her about not having a husband or kids by her age because I remember on TOWIE she got upset that she wanted to freeze her eggs
No you can - Tallia Storms PR mother has her age pitched so low on companies house that she would have been in year 7 when she had her eldest! Companies house don’t have the resources or desire to chase up ages, names or addresses of people who register businesses, and you don’t have to provide documentation to register a business

Reactions: 8

According to google she’s 35 in September

Reactions: 2
She has had all kinds of work look at the eyes!! Looks like that Frankenstein wife with the cat eyes!!
that’s Botox , facelifts , eyelifts , fillers !! You name it she has had it !! That’s a face of a heavily plastic 40 year old
She clearly asked her surgeon for the “melted Jessica Biel” 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has had all kinds of work look at the eyes!! Looks like that Frankenstein wife with the cat eyes!!
that’s Botox , facelifts , eyelifts , fillers !! You name it she has had it !! That’s a face of a heavily plastic 40 year old
That is not a flattering photo of her, I am surprised she put it up in public

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.