Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess's Spanish wedding dress looked like she'd mugged a swan. Does her Dotty P range include bridalwear? It should!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It annoys me when she's says "my angel baby" , he's on this planet she shouldn't be using that phrase

Reactions: 14
Why do people (or is it the same person) keep drawing pictures of Nanny Pat with the baby. I find it weird, for one because well she’s not here anymore and I dunno it just doesn’t seem right because they won’t ever meet. But mainly because Jess has had other deaths in the family, why are they idolising Pat when we all know the woman was no angel 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What I don't get is why here grandad walked her down the aisle? That's pretty strange considering how close she is ment to be with her dad.
I think because she knew her Dad would be walking her down the aisle at the actual wedding she probably wanted her Grandad to do it because they seem very close. I’m sure he also has all sons and no daughters so won’t have had the opportunity to walk someone down the aisle before? I thought it was quite nice even though i’m not a fan of hers. I understand that it’s required to be officially married first but duck me imagine doing it on your little sisters 21st birthday 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe Jess grew in height over the evening and by midnight it fit her properly. But yeah, that’s really strange. She probably paid a lot for a garment that doesn’t fit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand people wearing trousers suited to 6ft Amazonian’s
It drives me nuts when people wear dresses and trousers that are too long. Just get them taken up! Any decent dry cleaners will do it for you, and if you’re that pushed, there’s always wundaweb! It looks tacky just stomping around over the too long hems.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.