Jessica Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol's toilet roll dolls plastic face in a hideous leather dress. Will seems far more grounded than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I forgot to add, the shame of Jess going on about being in the public eye and needing security because of the paparazzi, god I was cringing for her šŸ™ˆ
Im also thinking they already knew about Josh and Hollie and the reveal was all for the show

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well then, Iā€™ve just finishedšŸ˜‚ Nutella is the most boring person on the planet- sheā€™s lucky sheā€™s so pretty! I really like will- he came across well I think.but bloody hell jess; she is so unattached from the world. How many times did she say we made it we made it oh itā€™s been so stressful blah blah blahā€¦ you pushed it back 3 months? Had a planner to sort it all for you? People have had their worlds turned upside down by this pandemic and you are there acting like your life is one of the worst!!! You had your bleeping dream wedding!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry but her face didn't look right, she looked very severe and hard and older with her hair pulled back, so much softer and prettier with her hair down, hope they are happy šŸ˜Š. ....saddo Mark with his silly shirt did make me laugh but it could of been my drink šŸø šŸ˜…...

No sign of Michelle ,Mark a total cu*t as MC
Michelle was there at the table when that dick gave his speech....

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again Mark has me turning inside out heā€™s that cringe šŸ¤®šŸ„“.
Actually didnā€™t mind Jess on the programme and her fella seems alright. The acting like she was a Hollywood superstar covering her up to hide the dress was a bit much though šŸ˜¬.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m just watching this and IS THAT WEDDING DRESS SHE TRIES ON WHEN CAROL IS SITTING SOBBING HER GIN OUT A JOKE?!! Iā€™m sorry but that was so hideously tacky like a big oversized blazer attached to an ostrich šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ split down the front so the fake boobs can take centre stage with a big belt on it šŸ˜­ hope they got the dry cleaner on speed dial all those white dresses wouldve been orange after sheā€™s had her mitts on them, feel like I need to turn down the brightness on my tv

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair though even though sheā€™s not like Madonna famous, she is in the public eye so you could guarantee theyā€™d be cameras everywhere trying to get the ā€˜first picsā€™ of her dress. I know Iā€™d be fuming if someone leaked my wedding day before I got to do it myself!

I actually loved the programme too, although I feel itā€™s all a bit rushed, they could of done it over a few nights rather than 1.5 hours in one night!
Also will crying with that picture had me crying too!

Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve missed the start, has she actually been told she canā€™t have kids? Itā€™s coming across like theyā€™re just assuming they canā€™t and going through all this but theyā€™ve not tried naturally yet? Excuse my ignorance donā€™t mean to offend anyone I genuinley donā€™t know anything about this other than having watched the kardashians šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
ā€œLittleā€ (big tongue) Mark is the cringiest of the lot of them ā€¦. Oh and Carol obvsšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Very strange but Ithink Jessica looks in her 40's on her wedding day never thought that about her before.

To be fair though even though sheā€™s not like Madonna famous, she is in the public eye so you could guarantee theyā€™d be cameras everywhere trying to get the ā€˜first picsā€™ of her dress. I know Iā€™d be fuming if someone leaked my wedding day before I got to do it myself!
I think it was more for the OK deal so they could get the exclusive pictures but she didnā€™t want to say that. I would have annoyed me more how many people had their mobiles out as she walked down the aisle

Reactions: 17
I think it was more for the OK deal so they could get the exclusive pictures but she didnā€™t want to say that. I would have annoyed me more how many people had their mobiles out as she walked down the aisle
yes I agree i noticed that too. I would of said no phones in church deffo

Iā€™ve missed the start, has she actually been told she canā€™t have kids? Itā€™s coming across like theyā€™re just assuming they canā€™t and going through all this but theyā€™ve not tried naturally yet? Excuse my ignorance donā€™t mean to offend anyone I genuinley donā€™t know anything about this other than having watched the kardashians šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚
she said her friend went through menopause at 36 and sheā€™s 35 already so they are freezing her eggs incase when the time comes to try they canā€™t do it naturally. I think itā€™s fair enough if you have good eggs now, I wouldnā€™t wanna risk it

Marks look at Michelle was sooo peculiar ā€¦ borderline looked like a dirty look ā€¦ just odd

Reactions: 13
yes I agree i noticed that too. I would of said no phones in church deffo

she said her friend went through menopause at 36 and sheā€™s 35 already so they are freezing her eggs incase when the time comes to try they canā€™t do it naturally. I think itā€™s fair enough if you have good eggs now, I wouldnā€™t wanna risk it
Ah ok I thought they were in the process of trying but hadnā€™t actually tried naturally and she was saying she wants to wait til theyā€™re married and I was so confused thinking why are you doing it before the wedding then šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚ ignore me šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I've watched it. Tbh I liked it, they come across really nice and genuinely in love! I think the reaction to her brother's baby news was genuine and all done quite nicely in fact. I do think Jess is pregnant now tho after the insta slip last night.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Millie Bobbie brown will be godmother 100% and the ginger singer will do the christening, complete with duet with arg ā€œ21 secondsā€

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen the comments on DM saying that itā€™ s a badly kept secret that boring Natalia is actually Jessā€™ daughterā€¦.? I know they are not liked but strange to make up?!

Carole says she went through menopause at 40/41but had Natalia at 40? She looks more like Jess than Carol & Mark & the other siblingsā€¦ Intriguingā€¦

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.