Jessica Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee seems really nice but I couldn't bear to be in the company of the wright family for more than ten minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just started watching and found this thread. I have no words for this family I haven’t stopped cringing the whole way through 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did BIG MARK WRIGHT mention Lees mum when he was talking about the people that couldn't be there?
Also did anyone else catch the awkward moment of Michelle walking down the aisle and mark looking a bit bitter? Think he was expecting a smile or something and she looked the other way.

Hollie and Josh announcing the day before the wedding was bad taste I think. It could have definitely been done a few days after.

Reactions: 26
Did BIG MARK WRIGHT mention Lees mum when he was talking about the people that couldn't be there?
Also did anyone else catch the awkward moment of Michelle walking down the aisle and mark looking a bit bitter? Think he was expecting a smile or something and she looked the other way.

Hollie and Josh announcing the day before the wedding was bad taste I think. It could have definitely been done a few days after.
FAMLY IZ EVRYFINK. Well our famly anyway, sod everyone else

• Haha
What was the look on little skid marks face when Michelle walked down the aisle 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
From early days of TOWIE Jess made no secret of the fact she wanted to be married and have children. I am sure she is happy for her younger brother but agree poor timing announce it just before the wedding.

Reactions: 15
Watching it now. Utter cringe. Think it was in bad taste for Josh to announce the pregnancy over their wedding weekend. It's weird the fact that it's almost not mentioned Michelle is there, it's like she wants as little to do with the family as possible.

Reactions: 21
I think Michelle isnt shown much because she's and actress and actors featuring in reality shows don't work.
I remember Amy Osborne saying she didn't want to be in the Osborne reality show because she wanted to have a go at acting and it would blurr the lines.

Reactions: 8
Her wedding makeup is so bad. Her face is sort of a weird yellow ashy colour and completely different to the rest of her 😆

• Haha
Not keen on the dresses but the I thought the reception dress was nicer than the wedding ceremony dress.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.