Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
she must be so jealous of Kate!
Probably, but Will seemed like a nice man on the wedding programme and will probably make a good father and husband. For all Rio's money, I could never marry a man who cheated on his dying cancer ridden wife. As they say, when a man marries the mistress, he creates a vacancy

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Do you remember when Jess ‘confronted’ them and they laughed in her face whilst confirming that yes, they did indeed call Carol mutton,‘because she is’.
They then told Jess to fuck off adding ‘you bald prick’ for good measure.
Happy days.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Nutella has put on her instagram “our family is complete” when posting about Jess’ baby.
What a strange thing to put! It suggests that no further babies are required/expected in the family. Like no others will matter? Bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Paige7

VIP Member
I’m in Dubai at the moment and big mark and Carol have arrived at our hotel with their mate pat sharpe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Traveler001

VIP Member
All my thoughts as I think them while I watch this -

She looks much older than her age in the bit where they're sitting in bed looking at venues

Her outfit when she was wedding dress shopping was very 80s hooker in a Hollywood film!

Carols face looks so weird now!

Natalya looks exactly like jess from the side...

The first dress jess tried on was the best one!

Why are there so many slo-mo bits?

Carol talking about jess posing naked while will has a wank is.... I don't even know the word. Disturbing doesn't seem to cover it!

She's going through so much to have children, I hope she gets the amount of children she wants.

Will and jess don't seem to have much chemistry so far but will doesn't seem to have much personality so maybe that's why!

Jess lisps a lot now, combination of huge teeth and lips?

She needs therapy to have someone proper and unbiased to talk to. Issues with the wedding, covid, babies, cancer and stuff. I hope she can get to a good place before she has a baby if her mental health 'not being in a good place' as she says, can contribute to any post-birth mental health issues.

It's sad her best friend can't be at her wedding. I think it's nice she's got someone 'normal' around her.

Her house is a tip! No wonder she feels so stressed all the time!

Jess's sofa looks so comfy.

Jess seems annoyed by whatshisface all the time. And when she said 'I can't believe I'm going to be your wife' in their hotel room while they were unpacking the cases she didn't say it in an excited way...

He's saying stuff like 'my mum would be looking down thinking yeah he picked the right wedding location' but said nothing about he's picked the (w)right woman!

Why didn't she get a wedding planner! She's so stressed she would've been better off getting help.

What is mark wearing at the dinner speech!

A baby announcement at someone else's wedding celebration dinner... yikes! I would never do that! Jess seems delighted though so that's good.

Why is Mark crying now!

Oh! She does have a wedding planner! You'd never have known from how stressed she's been! She's even stressed that a bridesmaid wasn't in the exact centre of the aisle when she was practising walking down it 🤣

Oooh I saw Michelle at a table! I didn't see her getting ready or in the line up of bridesmaids when jess revealed her dress though. I just saw her walk up the aisle! Mark looked at her weirdly...

Was the man doing the ceremony talking into a microphone? There was a kind of distortion that made him sound like a kidnapper giving random instructions.

Her husband tried to kiss her at the reception and she turned her face away so he had to kiss her cheek... not a lot of passion from the newlyweds! The venue is lovely though!

Can't believe jess hasn't sung anything!

When Mark was talking at the end he was putting on a much posher accent than he normally talks with!

Ladies and gentlemen, that's a wrap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

BDY_97

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the gender reveal & 400 baby showers with the balloon arch and sax player!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Ups27

VIP Member
Well then, I’ve just finished😂 Nutella is the most boring person on the planet- she’s lucky she’s so pretty! I really like will- he came across well I think.but bloody hell jess; she is so unattached from the world. How many times did she say we made it we made it oh it’s been so stressful blah blah blah… you pushed it back 3 months? Had a planner to sort it all for you? People have had their worlds turned upside down by this pandemic and you are there acting like your life is one of the worst!!! You had your fucking dream wedding!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Eirawen

VIP Member
The wrinkles on her she looks like the great grannyView attachment 1089550
She is a couple if years younger than me and I can honestly say that I am not half that wrinkled. Then again I try not to spend too much time in the sun or at least use sun cream.

She is a bimbo
From what I’ve seen of Hollie I actually quite like her. I don’t feel like she’s used the wright name too much in trying to gain fame etc. She does run what seems to be a successful fashion business with her sisters so good for them I guess 👍🏼
She completely under the Wright thumb though. She is from a chav family as well, the dad gave his daughters the gift of a boob job on their 18th, how tasteful 🙄.The Wright's are stuff of nightmares. In a few months there be a big christening with everyone in their best outfits and huge hats. Nutella will be there half naked with her arse hanging out. Then off to a parti in Sheesh where there will be strippers and Carol can have her favourite eye of newt kebab. What a day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

BDY_97

VIP Member
Before i even start, have no kids so cant comment on what i wud do but do these plebs not even attempt to breast feed? Prob wudnt suit there lifestyle i suppose? NOT a post about breastfeeding cuz as i said no exprrience. Just a thought when the Little Mix girls have shone some rrally positive light on it recently
Women are not obligated to breast feed just to please others. Hollie might have struggled with it (very common for both mums and their babies) or she just might not have wanted to do it. I hate this narrative that every woman MUST try breastfeeding 🙄 As long as their baby is fed and healthy who really cares?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

itsnotmyfaulthonest

Absolutely cringe in many, many parts…but I do think she comes across alright, and her husband seems a nice guy. I’ll just get my coat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31