Jessica Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely cringe in many, many parts…but I do think she comes across alright, and her husband seems a nice guy. I’ll just get my coat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it's just that all the other Wrights are so horrendous that she comes across quite well in comparison :p
I agree! In the church when she asks Leah to stop she came across really well - but granted probably because she's standing next to Leah.

Nutella is probably the most dullest person ever & Mark is so annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree! In the church when she asks Leah to stop she came across really well - but granted probably because she's standing next to Leah.

Nutella is probably the most dullest person ever & Mark is so annoying!
Can’t wait to watch later! What did she ask Leah to stop? Has rough Leah been mouthing off again.
Yes Natalya has to be the dullest person in Essex, pretty but nothing going on upstairs

Reactions: 14
This family are HORRIFIC and I cannot stop cringing. Seriously. Who the duck was interested enough in this?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys I’ve been reading this all day. I am so excited to watch this idiot family tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will came across quite well didn’t take himself too seriously. Other half caught the end of it and said that’s her kid isn’t it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glass of wine, popcorn, feet up, just got to watch this, as hoping it will lift my depression and give me a natural high and I think Carol could do this for me 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I’m a few mins in… that intro was so CRINGE!!! Essex royalty!!!!! Sorry!?

• Haha
...ooo, a good bit of trash tele whilst having my tea!
...that leather dress thing Carol had on... say no more...she is a nightmare...was nice to see Nutella cringing at her ma, just dressed/acting like a normal teen for once!
...the rest of them are so bad they are good hahaha...ma bruvva, ma dawta...so dramatic!
...feels like a bloody saga it's went on so long and she's been wearing white/cream/biege for about a year and a half...it was telling when she wasnt feeling like doing one of the photoshoots, she said 'this wedding isn't going to pay for itself'...thought, if it wasn't done like a bloody performance it would be much cheaper and more intimate, getting that bloody stressed over one day is mental!

She has far too much makeup on, her face is a different colour
...looked weird didn't it!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am sorry to say this but William looks like he has had work done he just don't look right to me x Carol looks like a Cadburys bar in that outfit ..On the Peroni now....lol 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Glass of wine, popcorn, feet up, just got to watch this, as hoping it will lift my depression and give me a natural high and I think Carol could do this for me 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆....
...she doesn't disappoint does she 😆

I am sorry to say this but William looks like he has had work done he just don't look right to me x Carol looks like a Cadburys bar in that outfit ..On the Peroni now....lol 😆 🤣
...a Cadbury's bar...hahaha...nailed it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched it, whatever Jess has had done to her face it was a big mistake, what the hell was she thinking 😱
I have to agree with some of the other comments, I think William seems a nice genuine fella, almost too good for the Wrights, it was emotional when he was talking about his Mum. As for the master of ceremonies, what a gobshite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought it was quite sad when Jess got to the altar, told hubby he looked nice & he just said thanks 🙈 she had to ask him if he liked her dress 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought it was quite sad when Jess got to the altar, told hubby he looked nice & he just said thanks 🙈 she had to ask him if he liked her dress 🙈
She craves validation - the whole way through she wanted it.. when really she needed a face wipe and to remove those ridiculous lashes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.