Jessica Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marking my place! Bloody Carol is so cringe on insta, gushing over being on holiday with Big gormless Mark and that she’s so sad to leave the island, don’t worry hun I’m sure you’ll be flying off on holiday again by next week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marking my place! Bloody Carol is so cringe on insta, gushing over being on holiday with Big gormless Mark and that she’s so sad to leave the island, don’t worry hun I’m sure you’ll be flying off on holiday again by next week
she thinks she is queen

Reactions: 9
I reckon jess will sing at her own wedding. I can just picture it. Her fella sitting on one of them thrones while she sings 'your love is king' by Sade. Then her an Arg will sing 'a whole new world' while a gin soaked carol cries her eyes out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I reckon jess will sing at her own wedding. I can just picture it. Her fella sitting on one of them thrones while she sings 'your love is king' by Sade. Then her an Arg will sing 'a whole new world' while a gin soaked carol cries her eyes out.
Gin soaked Carol 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really dislike Jess's voice and Arge is a poor karaoke version of the Ratpack.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Find it very off putting that she keeps saying she will try get pregnant after the wedding because she is 35

Reactions: 8
As usual, looks totally different from the ig posts. Why can’t these twats just be honest about how they look?!

He doesn’t look particularly happy in his happy place 😂
And he’s been forced into it being his happy place by the Wrights…. He’d never heard of it until two years ago!

Attachments

• Haha
As usual, looks totally different from the ig posts. Why can’t these twats just be honest about how they look?!

And he’s been forced into it being his happy place by the Wrights…. He’d never heard of it until two years ago!
She looks quite big in these photos.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He doesn’t look particularly happy in his happy place 😂
The poor bugger is probably thinking what’s ahead of him, once he’s married into the dreadful Wrights that’s it, nothing down for him, imagine Carol as your Mother in law 😂😂

She looks quite big in these photos.
I don’t think she looks big, I think it’s just that the photos aren’t edited, let’s face it she filters the duck out of her Instagram pics, same with Sam Faiers with the DM pics, she looks bigger but it’s the same, all these people do is filter their pics, it’s a joke really.
I know what you mean though, she probably does look bigger with no editing! How sad

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The poor bugger is probably thinking what’s ahead of him, once he’s married into the dreadful Wrights that’s it, nothing down for him, imagine Carol as your Mother in law 😂😂

I don’t think she looks big, I think it’s just that the photos aren’t edited, let’s face it she filters the duck out of her Instagram pics, same with Sam Faiers with the DM pics, she looks bigger but it’s the same, all these people do is filter their pics, it’s a joke really.
I know what you mean though, she probably does look bigger with no editing! How sad
He was really pissed off with her on IG awhile back because she kept posing and taking endless selfies. He won't be happy with her he should have dumped her ages ago she seems like extreme high maintenance. And marrying into the controlling Wright family will be a nightmare.

She won't let arg sing at her wedding, she'll be clinging on to the microphone rather than the groom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.