Jessica Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at them having a wonderful time glued to their phones at the dorchester….
Celebrating baby girl's 21st who has never done a days work in her entire life.

Jess was on IG said she picked up her wedding dress

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Celebrating baby girl's 21st who has never done a days work in her entire life.

Jess was on IG said she picked up her wedding dress
That’s what makes me laugh, she wouldn’t know as days work if it hit her in the face! She turned down Towie, I know she was very young but she said she wanted to stay out of the limelight, didn’t last long did it, now she’s practically got her bits out on Instagram 🙄

Look at them having a wonderful time glued to their phones at the dorchester….
They’re all constantly on their bloody phones, they’re obsessed with Instagram, they need to get jobs, the lot of them 😂

Reactions: 13
I reckon jess will sing at her own wedding. I can just picture it. Her fella sitting on one of them thrones while she sings 'your love is king' by Sade. Then her an Arg will sing 'a whole new world' while a gin soaked carol cries her eyes out.
" Your love is king"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh look, a sweet mother & daughter photo for Natalya’s 21st birthday 🤣🙈🤣 still love that rumour!
93B7AF0E-2A99-47AD-9F8F-63FB086F01A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Natalya’s boyfriend has bought her a £23k Cartier bangle for her birthday. £23k!!! I guess he’s only 20/21 too…where do these people find the money? Nobody seems to work!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks like Natalya’s boyfriend has bought her a £23k Cartier bangle for her birthday. £23k!!! I guess he’s only 20/21 too…where do these people find the money? Nobody seems to work!
Loans I suppose, they must all be in debt.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t seen a pic of Jess for a while and I appreciate this is probably filtered to buggery, but what has she done to her face?!
I literally came here to say the same thing, she looks like she’s had a face transplant! Awful! X

Reactions: 11
Who the duck wears a dress like this to what looks essentially like a family party?!
Shocking! The dress is bleeping awful, not an ounce of class between them. The actual party itself looks as beige as the outfits, dull as duck. It looks like Natalya danced with everyone watching her in a circle all night. Then knobbo a Mark was the DJ, sounds like the night from hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well baby Natalia practically shows off her fanny on IG
Exactly!! This is the girl who didn’t wanna be in the limelight but doesn’t mind showing everything on there! So classy this lot!

I can’t get over Jess’ face, the wedding pics are gonna be something eh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.