Jessica Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!! This is the girl who didn’t wanna be in the limelight but doesn’t mind showing everything on there! So classy this lot!

I can’t get over Jess’ face, the wedding pics are gonna be something eh
Can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jessica's taste in clothes is so dated.
She has photos on her Instagram if a wedding where a harpist is playing. I wonder if she intends having one at her wedding. An attempt at being classy?while the bride and her 15 bridesmaids prance about in backless transparent dresses with waist high slits no doubt!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has photos on her Instagram if a wedding where a harpist is playing. I wonder if she intends having one at her wedding. An attempt at being classy?while the bride and her 15 bridesmaids prance about in backless transparent dresses with waist high slits no doubt!🙄
that family would know class if it smacked them in the face!

Woah has Jess had the fox eye thread lift. Nooooo.
Very Lisa from Steps here...
is she turning japanese?

She got Nutella a Chanel bag for her birthday…. Notions
Nutella! thats it for me from now on she is nutella

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Be kind to her. She having a very hard time. She’s tired from all the partying and has to go on her hen do. #prayforJess

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Be kind to her. She having a very hard time. She’s tired from all the partying and has to go on her hen do. #prayforJess
Not to mention, and you might not know this, but she’s been trying to plan her wedding during Covid and it’s been very stressful for her! Thank goodness the poor lamb didn’t have to try and juggle working at the same time, she’s had so much on her plate! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is turning into that Wildenstein woman - her face is a state!! I had to laugh at Natalya's 'beige' themed birthday. It looked so tit!!!

Reactions: 14
She is turning into that Wildenstein woman - her face is a state!! I had to laugh at Natalya's 'beige' themed birthday. It looked so tit!!!
It was a party for Instagram, not to enjoy. I do wonder if any of them actually experience / enjoy anything in the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those pictures are actually making me sad because I recently watched series 1 TOWIE and she was really pretty but she looks a bit odd now and much older than she is. She looks about the same age as my 45 year old sister.

Reactions: 11
It looks like she’s had fillers/Botox…. Put on the lockdown stone and then decided to get more filler/Botox. Absolute shambles

Reactions: 9
We've all seen the bad fillers and stuff but how the hell are her eyes slanted upwards??? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.